The BNP Megathread Part 2 - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

if your old enough to vote your probabily to old to ever see the BNP come into power.

When you consider that Mosley (by all accounts a much more accomplished politician than anybody in the BNP) and his fascist party failed to come into power during the great depression, which was of course fascisms high point, it’s hard to see how the BNP could ever conceivably do so.

When you consider that Mosley (by all accounts a much more accomplished politician than anybody in the BNP) and his fascist party failed to come into power during the great depression, which was of course fascisms high point, it’s hard to see how the BNP could ever conceivably do so.

I disagree, if the number of imigrants and asylum seekers keeps increasing, to the point where there are simply loads, people may begin to feel they are getting treated better than white british citizens, as Nick Griffin claimed in his video. Also, if the muslims of the UK begin the discussion of the UK becoming an Islamic slate, I think thats when it might kick off.

Do weapons of mass destruction exist? - ooops

He might not have told the truth and been highly misleading but try and find an outright lie that Blair told.

Tony Blair does it a lot...

Priminister blair, how many asylum seakers are there in Britain... *Tony Blair does them bloody annoying hand jestures and avoids answering the question like a rash* :D

Does what a lot? Outright lies or avoids telling the truth, if you mean the latter I'd agree, if however you mean the former I’d love to see some examples, which shouldn’t be difficult to find if he ‘does it a lot’.

Does what a lot? Outright lies or avoids telling the truth, if you mean the latter I'd agree, if however you mean the former I’d love to see some examples, which shouldn’t be difficult to find if he ‘does it a lot’.

Meant the latter, are many ammussing interviews with Tony blair where he just repeats the same rehearsed speech over and over again when asked questions on an issue he doesnt want to discuss.

I disagree, if the number of imigrants and asylum seekers keeps increasing, to the point where there are simply loads, people may begin to feel they are getting treated better than white british citizens, as Nick Griffin claimed in his video. Also, if the muslims of the UK begin the discussion of the UK becoming an Islamic slate, I think thats when it might kick off.

There’s a whole lot of ‘ifs’ there Jimbob, would you care to explain why any of them are likely to happen? And why you consider any of them more significant that the extraordinary crisis for liberal democracy and capitalism that was the great depression?

Meant the latter, are many ammussing interviews with Tony blair where he just repeats the same rehearsed speech over and over again when asked questions on an issue he doesnt want to discuss.

You mean like how Roy just keeps on repeating the same old stuff disproven stuff and won't answer question about Heindrich41 or produce any evidence to back up Griffins lies about asylum seekers? That is very annoying isn’t it.

You mean like how Roy just keeps on repeating the same old stuff disproven stuff and won't answer question about Heindrich41 or produce any evidence to back up Griffins lies about asylum seekers? That is very annoying isn’t it.

Roy James explained you can find the proof your after on the BNP website :) don't worry, if you visit the site, you won't automatically turn into a Natzi :hihi:

Which truth? The truth about asylum seekers or the truth about Heidrich41?

There’s a whole lot of ‘ifs’ there Jimbob, would you care to explain why any of them are likely to happen?

Although some interpret it differently, there are worrying quotes in the qu'ran, such as the one that talks about muslims exploring the world and turning every country into a muslim state, although someone brought up the fact that quotes interpretation is questionable in the last thread. Another slightly worrying one is "The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!".

Which truth? The truth about asylum seekers or the truth about Heidrich41?

You know fully well I meant the truth about asylum seekers :)

Mind you, the BNP website once published the truth about a racist horse.

Roy James explained you can find the proof your after on the BNP website :)

That's not an answer to my question that's a dodge, as I explained there's nothing to stop him pming me a link, posting a broken link or linking to a government website, though of course to do any of those he would actually have to have some proof.

Look at it this way if Blair said 'the proof about wmds is on the Labour Party website though I won't tell you where, you'll just have to read it all' would you accept that?

don't worry, if you visit the site, you won't automatically turn into a Natzi :hihi:

Well if reading substantial portions of Mein Kampf & being required to watch Triumph of the Will when I was doing my A’Levels failed to do so I doubt it would, especially when you consider how poorly written and designed a site it is.

Mind you, the BNP website once published the truth about a racist horse.

Racist dogs can get their owners in trouble, I hope we are not discriminating here Tony, horses have exactly the same rights as dogs :nono: you should know better :hihi: