And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The cheapest season ticket at Bayern Munich is about £65. At Arsenal that's one home match in the PL.

Fat Sam to Everton,Pardew to WBA Moyes to Mackems it's just a merry go round,get sacked get loads a dosh for failing then another job with loads of dosh.

Fat Sam to Everton,Pardew to WBA Moyes to Mackems it's just a merry go round,get sacked get loads a dosh for failing then another job with loads of dosh.

With all the big pay off's they could sack me every week.

---------- Post added 01-12-2017 at 17:23 ----------

With all the big pay off's they could sack me every week.

The game has gone crackers

Moyes to West ham I think you mean.,,next one to go could be Benitez,

My money is on Paul Clement to go next.

Moyes to West ham I think you mean.,,next one to go could be Benitez,

Yet right it's Coleman to Mackems hsad to laugh on football focus says Sam as got a great record,what's he won.

Hull weren't too happy with the result yesterday, their manager left by mutual consent.

Yet right it's Coleman to Mackems hsad to laugh on football focus says Sam as got a great record,what's he won.

Sam once got Notts County promoted and I think ex Owl Sam Ellis was his assistant, other than that, your question is correct.

---------- Post added 03-12-2017 at 20:46 ----------

Hull weren't too happy with the result yesterday, their manager left by mutual consent.

Next Hull City manager will be David Moyes.

---------- Post added 03-12-2017 at 20:54 ----------

Hull not too happy with the result Ian , if the whistle had been blown a minute earlier they would have lost. Wonder what would have happened to the man then, perhaps not being their manager any more but more severe , a penury of having to live in Hull for many years ?

Edited by stpetre
add

Mourinho should be sacked considering the players he has and what the team serves up.

He certainly likes his teams to defend deep when they don't have the ball.

Next week in the Manchester derby - reckon they'll be doing well to get forty percent of possession.

Mourinho should be sacked considering the players he has and what the team serves up.

He certainly likes his teams to defend deep when they don't have the ball.

Next week in the Manchester derby - reckon they'll be doing well to get forty percent of possession.

Not much time for 'Mou' but they are not the only team in the Premier to do that, Stoke and West Brom do it, both former Pulis teams, the Baggies at around two minutes after kick-off.

Mark Hughes must be on thin ice now?

He will get a pay off and another job,football's full of money for failure.