And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

Rangers: Pedro Caixinha sacked as manager after board meeting yesterday.

---------- Post added 31-10-2017 at 22:10 ----------

Sunderland sacked Grayson tonight.

Yes Grayson gone but he's probably well out of that mis-managed club and this weekend if Hull lose at the 'Lane and Burton come another cropper, that may be two more gone in the Championship.

---------- Post added 01-11-2017 at 00:21 ----------

Rangers: Pedro Caixinha sacked as manager after board meeting yesterday.

---------- Post added 31-10-2017 at 22:10 ----------

Sunderland sacked Grayson tonight.

Yes Grayson gone but he's probably well out of that mis-managed club and this weekend if Hull lose at the 'Lane and Burton come another cropper, that may be two more gone in the Championship.

Football manager must be one of the most profitable jobs in the world if you have a bit of a name, they talking about Moyes going to West Ham for 6 months. Must be one of a handful of jobs where you keep getting employed for failing in your job.

Football manager must be one of the most profitable jobs in the world if you have a bit of a name, they talking about Moyes going to West Ham for 6 months. Must be one of a handful of jobs where you keep getting employed for failing in your job.

Ian, Its imperative i get on this bandwagon as soon as possible.:hihi:

West Ham have been very poor so far this season. Their heads go down very easily. I'm not sure if Moyes is the right man for the job though.

West Ham have been very poor so far this season. Their heads go down very easily. I'm not sure if Moyes is the right man for the job though.

Bilic has conducted himself very well.

Moyes should be ashamed to tout for the job after his words on BeIN Sports.

I've always said I want to go back into club management and if the right opportunity comes around, then I'll be interested.

"I've been there myself, I know what Slaven is going through at the moment. He must be hating it and wanting to get a result as quickly as he can. If it becomes available yes, but at the moment it's not available

Bilic has conducted himself very well.

Moyes should be ashamed to tout for the job after his words on BeIN Sports.

Could not agree more, not even behind his back. Hammers and Moyes gone down in my estimation, even if it was warranted.

Ian, Its imperative i get on this bandwagon as soon as possible.:hihi:

Me too but I think we are a little too old.:hihi::hihi:

We would imagine the Italy manager after tonight's result.

Edited by pss60

Tony Pulis sacked by WBA.

B----y ridiculous, but he won't be bothered all that much when they pay him off or do these guys have any feelings for the club and shed a quiet tear ?

Situation is never going to change, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY !!

Sick of it all and there are 1000's like me !

B----y ridiculous, but he won't be bothered all that much when they pay him off or do these guys have any feelings for the club and shed a quiet tear ?

Situation is never going to change, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY !!

Sick of it all and there are 1000's like me !

I agree mate .It will eventually kill the game as we know it ,to many greedy gits.If it ever got back to those in the game paying them selves sensible money and living in the real world of us mere mortals then yes I can see a future for the game.Unfortunately we now have a situation where going to a football match is not an option to some guys .If you have a family by the time you have paid for a drink a pie and a program plus the seats it has cost you an arm and a leg.Just like the greedy breweries destroyed that great institution the pub with sky high rents and 4 and 5 pound pints of beer those in the ivory towers of power and Rupert Murdock will eventually destroy our game.