Circuit Training at Nether Edge

6th January, £4 one session or £12 for 4 sessions.

Tuesday, 7.30pm start

If anyone is coming as a result of this post, please send a Private Message, alternatlvely send a text to 07765 627393. This is so I can get an idea of numbers for next week.

Class is pay as you train, no joining fees or monthly direct debits, friendly atmosphere in class.

Also, there is a class on Monday Night, Valley Road

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=4409009#post4409009

This class at Meersbrook will commence at 6.30pm. As the Monday class is a slightly shorter class, the excersises used will heavily target the legs, bum and stomach area. The Tuesday class at Hunters Bar will have the abs/legs stuff, but will also include a circuit

I really enjoyed the class on Tuesday, I'm aching all over, however my stomach and legs appear to be aching the most, apparently that’s a good sign. :suspect: .......we were told we'd feel it by thursday

Great workout, friendly atmosphere and saving a fortune on gym costs, so excellent value for money

Highly recommended :)

do you classes on any other nights as id like to get back into circuit training but play football on tuesdays?

ScottF

do you classes on any other nights as id like to get back into circuit training but play football on tuesdays?

I do a class on Monday night, this class starts at 6.30pm

Butterfly Fitness Studio

49 Valley Road

Meersbrook

Sheffield 8

I attended this class on Tuesday as I have done since the start of the year and am really enjoying the training. The workout is varied each week and the instruction is carried out in a nice way, so a beginner going on their own (which I was) does not feel stupid.

The atmosphere is fun, and although the workout is intense at times the one hour training session seems to go really quickly.

Would highly recommend this class, it seems to be very effective, plus I’m saving a fortune on gym memberships :)

Looks as though bad weather will be here to stay for a few days.

If next Tuesday is as bad as this week, I will postpone the class on the 10th Feb

Will post on Monday.

This all sounds great! Can't come this Monday but will be there on Tuesday, looking forward to it!

Thanks for really positive comments everyone :thumbsup:

Great atmoshpere in class from class members. If you are looking for a class with a friendly atmosphere then this class is ideal, also if your wanting a body fit for the beach this summer, nows the time to start.

Just give up one hour of your time each week and see a difference....Diets not needed

For all you guys interested in this, consider Gym plus at the Copthorne Hotel on brammall lane. it doent have a pool but it has the best fitness equiptment around and free classes that will really work you. i do the circiuts and the boxing class and love it, plus it only costs £25 for a months membership. Thats less than 90p per day!!!

For all you guys interested in this, consider Gym plus at the Copthorne Hotel on brammall lane. it doent have a pool but it has the best fitness equiptment around and free classes that will really work you. i do the circiuts and the boxing class and love it, plus it only costs £25 for a months membership. Thats less than 90p per day!!!

:o

cheeky :D

Good luck with the gym :thumbsup:

If you plan to come to class, send a PM.

Loads of newbys poped up and I got a shock

Just so I get a bit of a pre warning on numbers