Circuit Training at Nether Edge

Jebb and Agent Orange.

Yes class is going ahead, if your coming try to arrive around 10 mins before start time, so I can get things running on time.

Also if you are planning to come, if you could, send a PM so I know roughly the numbers to expect.

Forgot to mention

Class is £4 (not £4.50 as mentioned on an earlier post) for one session, and £12 for 4 sessions.

Get fit, and avoid the credit crunch.

Paying £50 a month to a gym and training once a week or less = :suspect:

No joining fees, no direct debits simply pay as you train = :thumbsup: and more money to spend on other things.

Again, if your planning on coming send PM, so I know roughly the numbers attending, thanks

I'm still coming and would definitely recommend circuit training to anyone who is wanting to get fit. It is by far better than a work out down the gym which I often find repetitive and boring. Would be good to see more forummers giving this a go.

Quick post as some people got lost finding place from Supermarket

:confused:

1 )YOu need to come back out of Somerfield Car Park (somerfields is now obscured by a new building)

2) there is a small driveway next to the entrance/exit of Somerfield Car park, you need to go up there and the place we train is up there.

ALSO.... directly accross the road is a chinese takeaway with a bright green sign, this is all at the Junction of greystones road/ecclesall road.

I will be there again, subject to my wrist being in tip top form. Last week's workout was great fun, if not a little hard, but certainly felt the benefit for several days after :D

No pain, no gain Agent Orange!! ;)

I felt a 'good' aching the next day in my upper abs. I'm gonna work even harder tomorrow so I really feel the burn!! ;)

beeefffcaake!!

No pain, no gain Agent Orange!! ;)

I felt a 'good' aching the next day in my upper abs. I'm gonna work even harder tomorrow so I really feel the burn!! ;)

beeefffcaake!!

Yup, I certainly felt the pain, but as yet dont see the gain. I will be attending many more in future as I really enjoyed it and everyone seemed friendly enough. Even met someone who I worked with several years ago. Small, small world.

I definitely would recommend this to anyone who is thinking about coming along.

I would also recommend this class to anyone who wants to get shape, the workout is good and although my abs were a little sore for a few days the workout seems to be definatly doing a job.

There is a good mix of men and women and the atmosphere is very friendly, no cliques, I arrived on my own and didn't feel out of place.

Exellent value for money, far cheaper than the gym and based on current results, far more effective :thumbsup:

Ha.... trying to figure out who is who. I was the bloke with the rugby shirt, looking extremely red haha.

'Stomach / abs' workout'? Please don't tell me you mean situps?????

'Stomach / abs' workout'? Please don't tell me you mean situps?????

No, although situps are included, you need to do many types of stomach excersises to target the whole stomach area, plus the love handles round the back.

Sit-ups alone will have very little effect for targeting the whole off the stomach area, incuding the wobbly areas under the belly button.

Hence, the reason, I do many different types of excersises to target this area.

Ok so I knmow where ecclesall road is, and I know hunters bar roundabout.

Idiot proof directions would be appreciated:)

Wish I'd seen this before, would love to make next weeks class