Would anyone be interested in a Forum Walking Group?

:) when are we going? :)

Softies? :roll:

Maybe next weekend? I'll bring mi own flapjack! :)

Anyone else interested? Proper walk, parking on the top of the Snake. I'm sure we can arrange transport for anyone interested in joining us, just post if you're up for it!

Dogs welcome as far as I'm concerned, tho' it's up to you to find out if there are sheep about, and if you need to keep them on a lead or not. I think you might have to?

Anybody know how to get in touch with Andy78?

Is he here or Crosby at the mo?

taxman you know with 1 letter changed 2 letters up in your title id have been interested :P

Oh and a PS I guess - how about making a note of anyone who fancied getting up early to see sunrise over Burbage, or the back of Edale, or wherever else would be good to see the sun in? Or out? Sunset from Burbage or above the Old Horns at Bradfield (near Strines) on a clear evening is a soul-enriching experience, it always surprises me that there aren't more people about..... :)

Now that sounds fantastic. Count me in.

Seems like it's like organising a booze up in a brewery.

Why not meet up at Hunters bar, the round a bout & then head up to fox house, then bus back.

It's a fiew miles, but if you put your foot down it only takes a fiew hours.

The lure of the ale house.

Rom

Anybody know how to get in touch with Andy78?

Is he here or Crosby at the mo?

Maybe he could walk over!

taxman you know with 1 letter changed 2 letters up in your title id have been interested :P

Get your bloody coat!!!:hihi:

Dogs welcome as far as I'm concerned, tho' it's up to you to find out if there are sheep about, and if you need to keep them on a lead or not. I think you might have to?
It's nesting season for birds such as grouse, so all the 'sheep - keep your dog on a lead' signs have been changed for the 'nesting bird' version ;)

Can we just make the wild assumption that anybody coming on this walk knows what they're doing, and isn't going to turn up in trainers, pushing a buggy, with a pack of loose dogs and bottle of coke? :D

Hate to admit this mel, but I've been struggling with this one ever since I saw it late last night. Regret to say it's incomprehensible or have I missed something??? :P

Hate to admit this mel, but I've been struggling with this one ever since I saw it late last night. Regret to say it's incomprehensible or have I missed something??? :P

I think he means taZman.... :)

Edit - sorry, I'm not able to organise the walk now. Hopefully someone else will posts details later in the thread!