Tim Farron - the next truely great Prime Minister?

You're confusing Any Questions, the radio programme, for Question Time, the TV programme, which is the thing we are discussing. Details of Question Time audience selection and a Telegraph article on the difficulties of getting a balance audience which covers both programmes.

How do you think the BBC should ensure a representative audience for Question Time?

They can't really, the working class liberals are far more proactive in their political actions therefore apply to go on programmes like this a lot more (just guessing at this but I'd bet my last quid on it being true) however it doesn't seem very representative when questions come up about Europe and the remoaners cheer far more loudly and it's clear theirs more of them even though we've chose to leave the Eu

They can't really, the working class liberals are far more proactive in their political actions therefore apply to go on programmes like this a lot more (just guessing at this but I'd bet my last quid on it being true) however it doesn't seem very representative when questions come up about Europe and the remoaners cheer far more loudly and it's clear theirs more of them even though we've chose to leave the Eu

Read the articles I linked to in post #73.

Yes I've read it...??

They explain why you shouldn't bet your last quid on it.

Not for now, but in another 10 years time when the oldies are no longer with us and the younger people have the vote.

Everytime he is on Question Time on the BBC he gets an unbelievable response everytime he answers a question

Ok, so I accept at this moment in time he wouldn't be able to become prime minister as he doesn't appeal to enough people.

But give it a few years I think he could get the Lib Dems in power and become Prime Minister. he certainly knows how to communicate with viewers on Question time

Sorry but you have got to be joking, nick pulled the plug, I think he will take them down the plug hole

Under Tims leadership the Liberal Democrats did well in last nights byelection, in Sleaford and North Hykeham.

Labour got pushed into 4th place, and the Liberal Democrats were the party that increased its share of the vote by the largest percentage rise. The vote of the Tories and UKIP decreased by 2%, Labour by 7%

Under Tims leadership the Liberal Democrats did well in last nights byelection, in Sleaford and North Hykeham.

Labour got pushed into 4th place, and the Liberal Democrats were the party that increased its share of the vote by the largest percentage rise. The vote of the Tories and UKIP decreased by 2%, Labour by 7%

It seems to me from the turnout being so low, that Labour voters chose mainly to stay at home and if not they voted Lib Dem instead.

Did you hear Sarah (claptrap) Olney on a radio interview after winning Richmond Park by-election. funny how she remembers she has another interview.

Did you hear Sarah (claptrap) Olney on a radio interview after winning Richmond Park by-election. funny how she remembers she has another interview.

Tory MP rushes out of Sleaford by-election count refusing to answer questions from media.

I think Olney was unwise to speak to Julia Hartley-Brewer, a local paper would have been a better choice.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-tory-mp-rushes-out-9422176

Trump,Brexit and tree Penguins darn Hillsbro.

Yip Tim could be PM....

Trump,Brexit and tree Penguins darn Hillsbro.

Yip Tim could be PM....

I have just checked the odds, he has come down to 33/1, follow the money :hihi: