Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About shef99

  • Rank
    Registered User
  1. I would like to replace the old boiler. Anybody can recommend a good and cheap person? thanks
  2. Like the question says. Please recommend me a Damp proof specialist if you've had recent work done that you're happy with. There are water on the wall because of damp which is quite old end terrace house built in 1895. Need someone to give advice and quote about some damp in my walls. So if anyone can recommend a good reliable specialist who do great work ON TIME and GOOD PRICE? I will be most appreciated! Thank you!!! please reply on here. Anybody help. Thanks
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.