Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About camron_hussy

  • Rank
    Registered User
  1. Rondevu bar on furnival square roundabout near genting casino is showing the fight and it's only £2 to get in with cheaper drinks than the casino
  2. Thanks for all your feedback, comments and suggestions. Just to give you an update, I have asked to visit the perks of the job office so I can ask a few more questions regarding their business and service before I take out any kind of agreement with them. Will be visiting their office on Tuesday so will give you guys a further update then. Thanks again
  3. If running your business from home means that the use of the building changes a lot, or the activities that you undertake have an effect on the area where you live, you may need to apply for planning permission from your local authority. You may have to apply for planning permission if: Your home will no longer be used mainly as a private residence. This is the key test - has it become business premises first and a home second? Your business activities will lead to increased traffic or parking in a residential area. Your business involves any unusual activities for a residential area. Your business may disturb your neighbours at unreasonable hours or create other forms of nuisance, such as noise or smells. You are making major structural changes to your property, altering or extending it. If you need to make structural changes to your home, they must meet the requirements of the building regulations, which are enforced by local authorities. You can check informally with your local council whether your proposed development needs planning permission. For a fee, you can also apply for a formal decision. You may be able to make minor business use of your home without paying business rates. But if you convert part of your home exclusively for business use (like a workshop), you may become liable for business rates on it. If your renting then you will obviously also have to seek the permission of the landlord. Hope this helps
  4. The discount I offer is up to me and they don't take a commission on any sales generated so I don't think its quite like Groupon etc because they ask for massive discounts and then take a commission out of sales which doesn't leave much of a profit if any for the business owners offering the discount. My staff would also get a card each which I've spoke to them about and they like the idea because it will give them free night club entries and cheaper gym memberships and cheaper meals which they would use as well as loads of other stuff so I think I'm going to give it a go and see what happens. Thanks for your advice
  5. I have been approached by http://www.perksofthejob.com to promote my business and was just wondering if anyone here had used them? Seems like a good idea from what I have been pitched by their sales person and cost wise seems quite fair at £130 for a six month trial which claims to promote my business to local business owners and their employees aswell as give myself and my staff a discount at other participating businesses. Any advice on taking out their service would be welcomed before I decide what to do. Thanks.
  6. I am looking to put together a legal case to claim compensation for people who were unable to vote at the general election. I have a legal team in place and already have people from Manchester and Newcastle and need around 25 people from the sheffield area to compile a test case. If you were turned down at your polling station and unable to vote then this was a breach of your human rights and are intitalled to make a claim for compensation. This case will be the first of its kind and is likely to be historic aswell as drawing a great deal of media attention. If you were unable to vote and would like further information regarding how to claim please contact me via PM . Many thanks.
  7. This lovely 3 bed house is situated just up from Darnall.The house is a mid terraced property on a quite road, close to local amenities and transport links and ideal for ASDA.The house has 3 spacious bedrooms a separate family bathroom, 2 spacious reception rooms and an off-shot kitchen.The property is available straight away and is part furnished.Viewing is essential to appreciate the property.Bond and deposit required. Rent-£550 Bond-£550 Please call Dean on 07903274865
  8. Right move is an aggregator and only pulls certain details off the agents websites, Ive been on blundells and its so tedious to use.
  9. i went there new years eve and i must say i enjoyed myself to the fullest....the bar maids uniform did shock me a lil but that was soon forgotten.The dancers were ok,,,,but i must say i have not had a great night like new yrs nite..in months....
  10. Hi, try seven oaks estate agents. local independant agent. Sold house in handsworth within 4 weeks. 1% commision.
  11. Hi, I have sent you a PM and made space in my message box so i can receive messages.
  12. £1350 fully installed by a corgi registred engineer. I own my own property business and get discounts and will be happy to pass them on to you or any other forum member. message me and i will pass on details of my contact. Hope this helps.
  13. I need a reliable joiner and or handyman for regular work. Can anybody help?
  14. Seven Oaks Estate agents. Small company that offers really good service with low fees. No multiple agent fees either so they list your property and don't charge extra if you have it listed elsewhere. Highly recommended. http://www.7oaksestates.co.uk
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.