Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About SteelMan75

  • Rank
    Registered User
  1. Thanks, Akita. Unfortunately it's about a foot and half without the boundary of our property. I'd wondered if it was still the council or water board's responsibility. If anyone's "in the know" and can confirm whether that's the case I'd be grateful.
  2. Hi All, Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement lid for our outside water tap chamber? Its been missing since we moved in about 3 years ago and the chamber itself is getting full of all kinds of rubbish. I was going to post a picture but I'm not sure how. Its basically the chamber set in the path outside the house that houses the tap to turn off water to the property. It missed the lid, which is really just a 10 or 12 cm square piece of metal. Thanks very much.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.