Fingerlings - desperate!

Desperately trying to get my daughter fingerling for Christmas but they have sold out everywhere. Is there anyone with any inside knowledge as to when stores will be getting them in. Cheers

I am going to ask the question - what are fingerlings ?

They are what grows out of your handerlings.

I did see some on a stall in the market

Desperately trying to get my daughter fingerling for Christmas but they have sold out everywhere. Is there anyone with any inside knowledge as to when stores will be getting them in. Cheers

http://WWW.Smiths toys.com will be getting some in on the 8th of December, I ordered 2 fingerlings play sets costing £39.99 for my youngens 2 weeks ago and received them this week.

There are some genuine ones for sale on EBay too..

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-and-dolls/other-fashion-and-dolls/wowwee-fingerlings-blue-baby-monkey/p/158212

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 02:39 ----------

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-and-dolls/other-fashion-and-dolls/wowwee-fingerlings-blue-baby-monkey/p/158212

Edited by mafya

There is a toy fair at Elsecar Heritage Center on Tuesday 12th December, 30 stalls selling nothing but toys old and new starts at 5pm till 9pm, all dealers not charities, not saying they will have what you want but if they are that popular one dealer may have some, the next big toy fair is Doncaster Race Course New Years Eve, 10am to 4pm. Best of Luck.

Edited by MEC176

They have them on ebay, but you'll need to check the delivery date.

Good Luck.

Ordered two from Amazon marketplace but they never arrived so I had to arrange a refund.

Managed to get a couple from Asda, by chance, around three weeks ago. Didn't order them, just spotted them in store and snapped them up.

Can you get a Winged Eel one?

Yeah, fast 'n' bulbous!

Keep an eye out on stockinformer.co.uk - this tracks store stock of all the popular toys. Argos keep getting stock and amazon france have them at the moment

They are what grows out of your handerlings.

That did make me laugh