Sign in to follow this  

70's Fancy Dress....need help!

Help! Im going to a fancy dress night on Saturday night (tommorrow) and need to make an outfit! The theme is 70's, but i have very little cash so it will be home made. I want something a bit different if i can make what i like, so...any ideas? Preferably something that involves face paints too!

get an old dress and use some tye dye (or was thar the 60's) and some go go boots!!

Simple as that!!

If you have a lil cash see what you can pick up in that shop next to ice bar & flares off division st

A lot of charity shops could have something you could adapt. Face paints was more of a sixties thing but I do remember a group in the 70's called Wizard. Only just though cos I am very young!!!

Bright colours, platform shoes, big collars and polyester. Don't forget American Tan tights and Blue eyeshadow. :thumbsup:

Don't forget the middle parting in your hair, held in place with a couple of kirby grips either side!

Clothes wise, platforms, A-line skirts and lots of gaudy nylon/polyester as previously mentioned.