Where do you do your weekly shop?

Does anyone stick to doing their weekly shop at just one store or does everyone shop around these days? Anyone out there still loyal to one supermarket in particular?

Aldi. It's the cheapest place and quality stuff, people just need to get through the snob quirk

Tesco just off Abbeydale Road for the main stuff, supplemented by Sainsbury in Nether Edge for quick needs. An occasional foray to Lidl at Heeley Retail Park, but not for a main shop.

Jack Fultons and Heron

Aldi. Quality and reasonable prices.

Ocado bring mine to me, cos I can't get around a shop any more.

Where I live (Longley) I have the choice of Morrisons, Asda, Iceland, Fultons, Lidl, Aldi, Iceland, Farmfoods, Tesco, Heron, Job lot, Poundland, Home bargains, all within a 10 minute drive... So, having time on my hands, I like to do a circular tour of them all, comparing prices, the variations in prices of every day products is quite staggering, so I stock up on the offers, these change on a weekly basis, so I sort of make it a hobby to sus em out....Boring yes, but I save money (yee haa) and I get to meet people..

After changing from Tesco’s to Aldi I have nearly halved my weekly food bills. This extra money can go towards household bills.

After changing from Tesco’s to Aldi I have nearly halved my weekly food bills. This extra money can go towards household bills.

And your cruise..

You must be joking!

Their meat is positively Aneamic their cooked meats don't even interest the cat, admittedly their "puffed wheat" is almost as good as sugarpuffs (and much cheaper)

tinned goods are almost edible, but not very tasty, and their (non branded) cleaning goods are frankly aweful!

It's ASDA & Iceland for me thanks

Usually I shop at Whole Foods :) (I try to eat only Organic f00d)

And your cruise..

Now how do you know that ? :huh: