The BNP Megathread Part 2 - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

128 pages was getting a bit unwieldly so here is volume two...

Ok, come and get your DVD s from me:hihi: best entertainment you will see in a long time.

Hes Sooooo good that Griffin bloke.:)

Oh and the other stuff is not worth answering.

Not so fast royjames. You don't just dismiss "other stuff" like that.

You claim to be upset when the BNP is accused of being a neo-Nazi party, and yet there is a self-styled Nazi amongst your members who openly admits to hating "*******, Jews and gays".

Doesn't that upset you? Can your words be trusted? You say you are upset about your party being thought of as neo-Nazi, and yet you are not in the least bit bothered about there being a Nazi in your Sheffield branch?

So, why are you so coy about not wanting to discuss the identity of Heindrich41? Are you hiding something from us royjames? Your persistent refusal to come clean with the truth is beginning to make you look untrustworthy as an aspiring politician.

Time the truth was told.

Ok, come and get your DVD s from me:hihi: best entertainment you will see in a long time.

Hes Sooooo good that Griffin bloke.:)

Of course what he says is a pack of lies, his delivery is poor and he obviously doesn’t have what it takes as a politician but he is apparently ‘entertaining’ (though oddly he didn’t seem very entertaining in the clip posted earlier) I guess some parties just have to take what they can get.

Oh and we're still waiting for that evidence to back up "that Griffin bloke's" bizarre claims about asylum seekers, you can back up his claims can’t you Roy?

Of course what he says is a pack of lies, his delivery is poor and he obviously doesn’t have what it takes as a politician but he is apparently ‘entertaining’ (though oddly he didn’t seem very entertaining in the clip posted earlier) I guess some parties just have to take what they can get.

So do all politicians tell the truth??? :wink: I dont agree with much of what the BNP stands for but they do have some valid points which the mainstream parties need to take on board.

As for delivery, who cares. Roy cares passionately about his views and that says a lot about the guy (whether right or wrong views) and he has my respect for that.

Megathread part 2 eh Roy? :banana:

You will see I have already dealt with that ,I told you to go to the party web site and you will find it.

As you know I cant link to the site so its the best I can do.:thumbsup:

... make you look untrustworthy as an aspiring politician.

I was under the impression the ability to lie was something most politicians use everyday :hihi:;)

You will see I have already dealt with that ,I told you to go to the party web site and you will find it.

That's arguable Roy but what you plainly haven't dealt with at all is the Heidrich question.

How do you feel about having this obvious neo-Nazi in your midst. As redrobbo points out and as I have and others, surely you can't be complacent at this '******, Jew and gay hating' individual so closely linked with the Sheffield branch of the BNP.

Are you ever going to do anything about it?

Or do you just accept it as a fact of life that you attract such repellent individuals into your orbit?

Are you happy to be publicly associated with a blatant neo-Nazi, Roy

Do his views in any way mirror your own?

So do all politicians tell the truth??? :wink: I dont agree with much of what the BNP stands for but they do have some valid points which the mainstream parties need to take on board.

So far as I’m aware they don't tell outright lies (that they or atleast their party have no doubt been corrected on in the past) like:

As for delivery, who cares. Roy cares passionately about his views and that says a lot about the guy (whether right or wrong views) and he has my respect for that.

What he has your respect for sticking belligerently to views he can’t substantiate? The 7/7 terrorists would seem to have cared very ‘passionately about’ their views, do they have your respect as well?

[asylum seekers] get a minimum 21” colour TV brand new and it must be with a licence renewed every year at our expense…..

[asylum seekers] get their phones bills paid

It’s take a ‘special’ kind of politician to lie like Griffin does.

No you didn’t ‘deal’ with my questions you tried to dodge them, that’s not the same thing at all.

If you actually did have some proof you could always pm me a direct link or post a broken one, alternatively you could link to a government website containing the policies that this ‘Griggin bloke’ referred to.

Your continued failure to do any of the above can only lead me to conclude that you have no evidence whatsoever to back up your leaders claims, which isn’t surprising because they are lies.

if your old enough to vote your probabily to old to ever see the BNP come into power.

I was under the impression the ability to lie was something most politicians use everyday :hihi:;)

Well you are under an erroneous impression, most politicians particular significant ones (so obviously no BNP types) can’t get away with telling outright lies like Griffin does because they would be eviscerated for doing so by the media and by their political opponents.

Insignificant blowhards who have to content themselves with talking to tiny groups of people in pubs find it easy to get away with lying, because so few people are paying attention.

What most politicians do is avoid answering questions and use misleading and out of context facts which they can cite if challenged, a prime example of this is much of the stuff that got us into the war in Iraq, they might not always be honest but it’s relatively rare for significant politicians to lie outright, unlike Nick Griffin of course.

Well you are under an erroneous impression, most politicians particular significant ones (so obviously no BNP types) can’t get away with telling outright lies like Griffin does because they would be eviscerated for doing so by the media and by their political opponents.

Do weapons of mass destruction exist? - ooops

What most politicians do is avoid answering questions and use misleading and out of context facts which they can cite if challenged, a prime example of this is much of the stuff that got us into the war in Iraq, they might not always be honest but it’s relatively rare for significant politicians to lie outright, unlike Nick Griffin of course.

Tony Blair does it a lot...

Priminister blair, how many asylum seakers are there in Britain... *Tony Blair does them bloody annoying hand jestures and avoids answering the question like a rash* :D