View Full Version : Unwashed hair self cleaning and amazing

Pages : [1] 2

goldenfleece
08-07-2007, 14:12
After reading various reviews about the merits of NEVER washing your hair again using shampoo or conditioners, and just rinsing from time to time in water, I have now been convinced. Not washed my hair for 4 weeks and it feels great, although it takes up to 3 months before the full 'self cleaning' processes to settle down, giving you hair condition that even the most expensive shampoo in the world cannot imitate.

Anyone tried never washing their hair? It goes crap after about 5 days but hold out for 2 weeks and it starts to improve itself, and by week 4, looks healthy and glowing and all the excess oils evaporate away......amazing....never buy shampoo and conditioner again, waste of money and bad for environment:)

GSK
08-07-2007, 14:13
I'm curious, how often are you rinsing in water?

saxon51
08-07-2007, 14:14
Does this work for underarm and pubic as well? :gag:

EdnaKrabappe
08-07-2007, 14:31
I've heard it's really good for you but surely it smells a bit. (Sorry)
I would rather use eco friendly products and smell nice.

MrNM
08-07-2007, 15:08
Does this work for underarm and pubic as well? :gag:

Yes, you no longer need to spend money on Cheese in the supermarket ever again. yummmm!

saxon51
08-07-2007, 15:11
And you get the bus to yourself.

goldenfleece
08-07-2007, 15:57
I'm curious, how often are you rinsing in water?

daily.....it works fine........no smell, just lovely shiny and great condition hair....

rubydazzler
08-07-2007, 15:59
I remember this experiment being done on some prog or another some years ago, and it did actually work ... I've never had the nerve to try it though, always being in a front of house role in my working life, it's a scary thought having smelly hair for a few weeks before the effect kicks in :)

Although with the smoking ban in place ... *ponder* I might give it a go.

Moonbird
08-07-2007, 16:00
Do you colour or straighten your hair? just wondering if it would work as well then, im guessing not :confused:

poppins
08-07-2007, 17:06
After reading various reviews about the merits of NEVER washing your hair again using shampoo or conditioners, and just rinsing from time to time in water, I have now been convinced. Not washed my hair for 4 weeks and it feels great, although it takes up to 3 months before the full 'self cleaning' processes to settle down, giving you hair condition that even the most expensive shampoo in the world cannot imitate.

Anyone tried never washing their hair? It goes crap after about 5 days but hold out for 2 weeks and it starts to improve itself, and by week 4, looks healthy and glowing and all the excess oils evaporate away......amazing....never buy shampoo and conditioner again, waste of money and bad for environment:)

This makes sense (I think) I'd like more posters to try it before I do though, then let us know.....but how does it look in-between times when you have to go out to work ect ?

Maybe it's like trying to let your hair grow a certain length, you have to get thru that between stage first.

andco
08-07-2007, 17:44
I used to do that and my hair was really fantastic.

poppins
08-07-2007, 17:46
I used to do that and my hair was really fantastic.

I think the hardest thing would be forgetting NOT to wash it, it's automatic isn't it ?

baileys_mum
08-07-2007, 18:08
my head itches like crazy after 2 days, 2 weeks I'd be shaving it off :|

saxon51
08-07-2007, 18:10
What happens to all the daily 'city' grime that accumulates on your scalp?

poppins
08-07-2007, 18:14
What happens to all the daily 'city' grime that accumulates on your scalp?

No 'City grime' where I live sax,,,,too posh for that :hihi:

goldenfleece
08-07-2007, 18:16
Well the science goes that the scalp produces enough of its own natural chemicals and oils to strip out all dirt and contaminants from the hair naturally. By just rinsing the hair daily in warm water all the contaminants from the atmosphere are removed, but even if not risning daily, the natural oil in the hair from the scalp pushes all the dirt and particles of crap out of the hair by itself.

Remember the scalp is used to your hair being washed in horrid shampoo daily or a few times a week, and produces TONS of unwanted oils to try and re-balance the chemically stripped hair.....once the scalp WORKS OUT you are no longer using shampoo, the oil production will slow right back until just enough is released to self-clean and lubricate the hair......eventually the built up oil will evaporate or disappear by itself, leaving totally gorgeous hair. It works!!!! But expect the first few weeksa to be HELL as the scalp wont have adjusted its oil production....it needs time to compensate....the self cleaning process is supposed to be in full operational mode after 3 months, but I found in just 4 weeks my hair was shiny, rich, full and amazing feeling, no odours or smells at all other than a natural fresh one, without any shampoo, conditioners, wax, mousse, or ANYTHING but warm water rinses daily.

The only people who WONT agree with this are the shampoo makers!!!!! (obviously)

purple_frog
08-07-2007, 18:17
I think it's one of those things that in theory sound wonderful - but the practicalities of suffering a painfully itchy head after the first 2 days, coupled with the whole 'professional and appropriate' dress code would be enough to turn me off - I gotta ask, though, what did your hair look like between 1 and 4 weeks?! And how long/thick is your hair? - mine's halfway down my back and would doubtless look absolutely skanky in no time!

If i do ever manage to do the whole year out travelling thing at some point in my thirties, i'd love to give it a go though ...

poppins
08-07-2007, 18:20
Well the science goes that the scalp produces enough of its own natural chemicals and oils to strip out all dirt and contaminants from the hair naturally. By just rinsing the hair daily in warm water all the contaminants from the atmosphere are removed, but even if not risning daily, the natural oil in the hair from the scalp pushes all the dirt and particles of crap out of the hair by itself.

Remember the scalp is used to your hair being washed in horrid shampoo daily or a few times a week, and produces TONS of unwanted oils to try and re-balance the chemically stripped hair.....once the scalp WORKS OUT you are no longer using shampoo, the oil production will slow right back until just enough is released to self-clean and lubricate the hair......eventually the built up oil will evaporate or disappear by itself, leaving totally gorgeous hair. It works!!!! But expect the first few weeksa to be HELL as the scalp wont have adjusted its oil production....it needs time to compensate....the self cleaning process is supposed to be in full operational mode after 3 months, but I found in just 4 weeks my hair was shiny, rich, full and amazing feeling, no odours or smells at all other than a natural fresh one, without any shampoo, conditioners, wax, mousse, or ANYTHING but warm water rinses daily.

The only people who WONT agree with this are the shampoo makers!!!!! (obviously)

Then after the 3 or so months, do you wash it and start all over again, or just NEVER wash again ?

Grahame
08-07-2007, 18:21
I just wash my hair when I am in the bath with hand soap (Imperial Lather) and my hair is nice and soft and shiny, but one of the reasons why I think you have to wait is so that the hair that has been in contact with the shampoo has grown out.

baileys_mum
08-07-2007, 18:22
Purple Frog, my hair is about the same length and know exactly what you mean!

poppins
08-07-2007, 18:26
If i do ever manage to do the whole year out travelling thing at some point in my thirties, i'd love to give it a go though ...

purple_ frog, why don't you try it first them let us know next year how it looks.:D

purple_frog
08-07-2007, 18:33
Ah, that's very generous of you, Poppins, to offer me the privilege of road-testing it on behalf of SF! - too generous, some might say! (:

PrincessSam
08-07-2007, 18:48
Hmm, I like the sound of it in theory, but I really wouldn't be able to do it! My head starts to itch like crazy after two days, so even though I'd know it would get better after a week or so I couldn't live with it for that long, I'd probably itch my head off!

That said on a website for people with naturally curly hair www.naturallycurly.com some people swear by not using shampoo, they do the rinsing with warm water thing but also use diluted conditioner to rinse through it I think, before using conditioner as usual...

Ghozer
08-07-2007, 18:55
i have been 'not washing my hair' for about 4 years now.... i'll rinse it in water yes, and i'll wet it in the shower, and every 3 months or so i'll give it a proper clean (since all the dust and what not gets in your hair, specially if long), my hair is quite greasy naturally, and after washing it, its gets really bad for a week or so, but then settles down and find a balance, people comment how soft ad shiny my hair is... it also grows much faster than normal.

purple_frog
08-07-2007, 19:08
It grows faster 'unwashed' too?! Cool!

Elan Tedrona
08-07-2007, 20:01

You can't be serious? No shampoo or conditioner? What do you use to clean your hair? Damn!

Moonbird
08-07-2007, 20:05
i have been 'not washing my hair' for about 4 years now.... i'll rinse it in water yes, and i'll wet it in the shower, and every 3 months or so i'll give it a proper clean (since all the dust and what not gets in your hair, specially if long), my hair is quite greasy naturally, and after washing it, its gets really bad for a week or so, but then settles down and find a balance, people comment how soft ad shiny my hair is... it also grows much faster than normal.
I did ask earlier but i think it was missed :hihi: do you think it would still work well if you colour or straighten the hair?

goldenfleece
09-07-2007, 15:35
Yes it does go crap for a few weeks, mine was quite bad on week 3, and its below my shoulders in length.....but I just bared my teeth and put up with it, its now looking more natural then ever........once you stop washing it and let the self cleaning mechanics of the hair naturally get up to speed, kiss goodbye to the horrid chemical shampoo, organic or otherwise.....ALL YOU NEED IS DAILY RINSING IN WARM WATER, although you dont even need that in theory as the hair is so amazingly 'intelligent' it can deal with almost any pollution from the environment most naturally.......

discovery
09-07-2007, 15:46
My husband does this because his scalp gets so easily irritated by shampoos.

He just rinses his with running water when he has a shower and he's got gorgoeus hair - doesn't look dirty at all. He only shampoos it about once every 3 months.

cressida
09-07-2007, 15:50
I heard of someone who sticks his head in the toilet (when it's clean and disinfected) and then gets someone to flush the toilet, I think he was fibbing though

Jonny5
09-07-2007, 15:54
For proof of this you only have to look at nature.

Anyone ever seen a rabbit with greasy hair? Nope.
Anyone ever seen a rabbit use shampoo and conditoner? I rest my case.

goldenfleece
09-07-2007, 17:28

case stated......the proof is all around in the animal kingdom.....and we are no different.....the only people to benefit from shampoo and conditioners and hair treatment waxes are the MANUFACTURERS BANK ACCOUNTS....we do NOT need these products!!!!

Mandem
09-07-2007, 17:29
I'm with moonbird on this, does it work if you use straighteners and hair dryers etc. I have really curly hair and like it straight, so would it work . Answers please

Rachylou
09-07-2007, 17:35

A rabbit has fur, not hair...:hihi:

I would love to give this a go, if only i had the patience!!!I need to wash my hair daily as it's soooooo greasy!!!!:(

poppins
09-07-2007, 18:19
A rabbit has fur, not hair...:hihi:

I would love to give this a go, if only i had the patience!!!I need to wash my hair daily as it's soooooo greasy!!!!:(

Greasy hair Rachylou, then it should work faster on your hair, (I think) :huh:

Anyhow, how about those people in Africa that never clean their teeth, have you ever seen such white healthier looking teeth ?

Ghozer
11-07-2007, 01:36
I'm with moonbird on this, does it work if you use straighteners and hair dryers etc. I have really curly hair and like it straight, so would it work . Answers please

I would think it wouldnt matter about straighteners, since you rinse through daily with water, dry your hair (still slightly damp) then straighten it... but for colour, Its doubtful it would work, as with most colour your meant to shampoo and condition your hair first :\

Jonny5
11-07-2007, 09:52
Greasy hair Rachylou, then it should work faster on your hair, (I think) :huh:

Anyhow, how about those people in Africa that never clean their teeth, have you ever seen such white healthier looking teeth ?

Its because of their diet. They don't have any processed sugar in their food.

Moonbird
11-07-2007, 10:37
I would think it wouldnt matter about straighteners, since you rinse through daily with water, dry your hair (still slightly damp) then straighten it... but for colour, Its doubtful it would work, as with most colour your meant to shampoo and condition your hair first :\

Hmmm i have been concerned about the condition of my hair for a while after colouring and straightening for a few months it is very dry and flyaway, i'm going to sound a right un now but i have started just washing it once a week when it realy needs it (unless i'm going out that is) and its made a big difference to the condition, i really think our hair needs its natural oils to be healthy, after all we wash them out then replace with artificial ones like conditioner :loopy:
I have decided that when my social calendar hits an all time low :hihi: i am going to put a month aside and start to not wash it at all just rinse it, will just wash it once every 6 weeks before colouring.... or might not even do that, might try it without the washing first see what happens, when i do it i will post and say how it goes :D

boutiquechoc
11-07-2007, 10:42

Sorry to say but this is gross!

KenH
11-07-2007, 11:03
This method saves money on shampoo but then you have to buy a scruffy dog and an old bit of string to use as a lead. So it's swings and roundabouts really.

goldenfleece
26-05-2008, 16:17
Hmmm i have been concerned about the condition of my hair for a while after colouring and straightening for a few months it is very dry and flyaway, i'm going to sound a right un now but i have started just washing it once a week when it realy needs it (unless i'm going out that is) and its made a big difference to the condition, i really think our hair needs its natural oils to be healthy, after all we wash them out then replace with artificial ones like conditioner :loopy:
I have decided that when my social calendar hits an all time low :hihi: i am going to put a month aside and start to not wash it at all just rinse it, will just wash it once every 6 weeks before colouring.... or might not even do that, might try it without the washing first see what happens, when i do it i will post and say how it goes :D

So what happened?

Saffy
26-05-2008, 16:52
God no .. I don't feel clean unless I wash my hair .. and if I go out at night I woul dhave to wash it again.

goldenfleece
26-05-2008, 17:22
not washed mine for 8 months and its fantastic...just a daily rinse in warm water is ALL hair needs......never been in as good condition as it is now

duffman
26-05-2008, 18:07
not washed mine for 8 months and its fantastic...just a daily rinse in warm water is ALL hair needs......never been in as good condition as it is now

And I thought you used all the best products around. It certainly looks like you do, or it did when I saw you in the pub sat...

My hair is really thick and I have done similar by rinsing daily as some shampoos irritate my scalp. The result, a full thick head (in more ways than one) of shiny curly hair. I have since had my hair cut to keep it tidy for work. I'll soon be in a new job, confined to a cage away from the public eye. I do believe it's time for the curls to make a return.

carmencarter
26-05-2008, 18:26
wow...I actually believe it- after all, my dog's coat is lovely, soft and shiny, and he certainly doesn't get shampoo every day, it's all down to how he eats.
But I just couldn't do it.
I didn't wash my hair yesterday and it felt disgusting.
I know I shouldn't wash it everyday, but if I don't there's always someone asking me if my hair is wet when it isn't!

Saff
26-05-2008, 19:02
I'm tempted in a way but my brother went through a phase of not washing his hair (it was really long and in kind of matted dreadlocks- he was white). I'm afraid to say it was pretty stinky- is that because he didn't brush it and the dirt got trapped do you think?

goldenfleece
26-05-2008, 19:06
And I thought you used all the best products around. It certainly looks like you do, or it did when I saw you in the pub sat....

I don't throw all my money down the sink by wasting it on shampoo and conditioners...they are all a total SCAM.....head will naturally cleanse itself after not washing, the build up oils you get eventually evaporate off leaving hair only the worlds best hairdressers could ever dream about......natural scalp oil cleans and treats the day on a 24/7 basis, just a daily or every 2 days rinse in warm water and natural drying is all that is needed.

And all you non believers out there, if you want to keep on destroying the environment and your bank balance with £12+ bottles of 'super' shampoo, then good luck to you. Actually they do no good at all to your hair, in fact they have a negative effect on its long term health. You can't beat natural scalp oil its the best hair cleansing and conditioning agent in the Universe.....

Just work it out, most people might spend hundreds a year on hair products, its dead money. Natural hair oil is FREE, and thoroughly resplendent....its just the hairdressing industry that wants you to believe natural hair oil is EVIL and should be washed away at once.......it's quite wonderful stuff that will do miracles for anyone. It cleanses and conditions and preserves in a way that no chemical in the world can, and its 100% natural and does not come in a bottle.......

tom3t0
26-05-2008, 19:12
Does the use of soap make a difference? (just soap and water)
re poppins, some people I know from africa with clean teeth, rub them with salt to clean opposed to toothpaste.

goldenfleece
26-05-2008, 19:17
Does the use of soap make a difference? (just soap and water)
re poppins, some people I know from africa with clean teeth, rub them with salt to clean opposed to toothpaste.

No soap is too astringent for hair it really wrecks it......tried it once years ago when ran out of shampoo and it was tangled and horrible for days.....

salt instead of toothpaste? I may try that one, another product that you think is not especially a big part of the weekly shopping bill, but adds up over the course of the year.....salt is somewhat cheaper!!!!

duffman
27-05-2008, 08:13
I wonder if the natural oils on my body will self cleanse me, should I not wash for about 3 months of course. Hmmmmmmmm I feel an experiment coming on....

Scozzie
27-05-2008, 08:33
I didn't use hair pruducts when I was traveling. Nor have I owned a brush or a comb for years. I found it quite easy to just run my fingers through my hair as it was relatively free from knotts.

Although I do use shapoo and conditioner now, if I notice my hair is getting dry or damaged (from hairdryer and straighteners) I'll do the clensing thing and not wash it for a couple of weeks.

Try it. if you cant stand the itchiness, you can always wash it.

funkymiss
27-05-2008, 09:07
I couldn't go through the interim stage of it being horrible till it starts cleaning. I think people with thick hair can get away with this as it is naturally drier and can stand more grease!

Scozzie
27-05-2008, 09:14
I couldn't go through the interim stage of it being horrible till it starts cleaning. I think people with thick hair can get away with this as it is naturally drier and can stand more grease!

it could be true. I have a big mane of hair.
less falls out when I let it clense. I'm sure it was much, much thicker before I started colouring/blow drying/straightening it.

turpz
27-05-2008, 09:22
For those who can't stomach the idea of going without washing, consider the "no-poo" (http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/337703/what_is_nopoo.html) method :hihi:

Not as bad as it sounds - it's using natural stuff like baking powder which cleans the hair, without stripping the oils. Same effect, and you can after a while just use it once a week/fortnight, without going through months of no washing at all.

Titian
27-05-2008, 09:30

I have quite thick, long, dry hair and I've tried this before but can only get to the 3 week mark before I feel I have head lice running around as my scalp itches soooo much. I may give it another try though.

julado
27-05-2008, 09:42
As a teenager (many moons ago) my hair was always greasy....and I was always washing it.

Then when my hair was shorter and I used to wash it every day in the shower before I went to work.

But it got worse...the more I washed it the more greasy it became. It used to get me down....it made me feel very unattractive.

About 15 years ago I went to see (who was then) my GP....he explained how hair needs the oils and me washing it daily was just over stimulating the hair to pump out more oil. He advised that I should only wash it once a week and suggested that I left it two weeks (longer if possible) before I washed it so the hair could recover.

It worked and now I do only wash it once a week. :D

julado
27-05-2008, 09:46
I have quite thick, long, dry hair and I've tried this before but can only get to the 3 week mark before I feel I have head lice running around as my scalp itches soooo much. I may give it another try though.

I can understand this...my head feels "gritty" if I leave it too long....(like I did recently after a spell in hospital).

I must admit now that - being menopausal - my hair is now dry and where I wouldn't have used a conditioner on it before I do now and again just because it's like straw.

I don't think that I could give up washing it altogether though. :D

samesame monkey
27-05-2008, 09:51
I haven't used shampoo or conditioner for about 10 years, it is one of the biggest cons around!

Though my hair is shaved now, it has been shoulder length in that time and the only reason it wasn't in great nick was because I was in the sea pretty much every day (diving in Queensland), when I got back to England it was soon lovely, soft and clean. I've only shaved it off because I'm going a bit thin on top (Due to all the peroxide I chucked on my head in my misspent youth!)

Set yourselves free!!!

BasilRathbon
27-05-2008, 10:31
From personal expereience I've found the best way to avoid having smelly hair and wasting money on shampoos and conditioners is to go bald.

goldenfleece
27-05-2008, 10:45
The more you wash it, the GREASIER it gets as the hair fights back to try and save itself from total destruction. Its a nasty cycle. Been there myself, used to wash it every day but it just started to get more oily quicker.......and then drier and drier after washes even with the so called 'top' conditioners. Hair shampoo industry should be closed down they have been lying to everyone for decades...THIS STUFF IS BAD FOR YOUR HAIR!!!! Not to mention the billions of gallons of pollution down the drains each year from stupid and not needed 'shampoo' and 'conditioners'........ARGHHHHHHHH

The only way to have beautiful natural hair is to bin the shampoo and conditioners, all you need is warm water. What's more it grows super fast too. My hair is long and in the peak of health and I would never consider buying that nasty chemical stuff to put on it ever again!!!! Would rather cut my own legs off!!

My hair has never been as good and fresh and natural, even with the most expensive shampoos and treatments, and I have used them before in the dark days before I saw the light.....

Ghostrider
27-05-2008, 11:01
The more you wash it, the GREASIER it gets as the hair fights back to try and save itself from total destruction. Its a nasty cycle. Been there myself, used to wash it every day but it just started to get more oily quicker.......and then drier and drier after washes even with the so called 'top' conditioners. Hair shampoo industry should be closed down they have been lying to everyone for decades...THIS STUFF IS BAD FOR YOUR HAIR!!!! Not to mention the billions of gallons of pollution down the drains each year from stupid and not needed 'shampoo' and 'conditioners'........ARGHHHHHHHH

The only way to have beautiful natural hair is to bin the shampoo and conditioners, all you need is warm water. What's more it grows super fast too. My hair is long and in the peak of health and I would never consider buying that nasty chemical stuff to put on it ever again!!!! Would rather cut my own legs off!!

My hair has never been as good and fresh and natural, even with the most expensive shampoos and treatments, and I have used them before in the dark days before I saw the light.....It must work - I remember asking you the other week if you had had your hair done.

Petrol Girl
27-05-2008, 11:07
Those people who have dreadlocks are disgusting. They look a mess and the hair usually drops out it's in that much of a state.

They really should have a government health warning on them, or just be made to bathe in bleach.

Tess
27-05-2008, 11:18
This forums getting worse and worse about hygiene im sure, a lot of people dont like washing at the moment. Maybe its a phase i dont understand.

Grim Reaper
27-05-2008, 11:27
This forums getting worse and worse about hygiene im sure, a lot of people dont like washing at the moment. Maybe its a phase i dont understand.

It's not unhygienic though, it's rinsed everyday in warm water.

No-one is saying don't have a wash.

Tess
27-05-2008, 11:43
It's not unhygienic though, it's rinsed everyday in warm water.

No-one is saying don't have a wash.

Lol sorry hun, wasn't meaning anyone specifically :) Just noticing an increase in posts like this..then again Mooncups freak me out enough, stuff other people wont even notice traumatise me :hihi:

Mathom
27-05-2008, 11:48
I'm tempted to try this except now I have to resort to dye owing to all the bloody grey hair :( Though I wonder if you could use henna instead??? :huh: I normally have to wash mine every day or it's like Hermione Granger hair, i.e. huge bush of frizz with it being so thick. But when it's newly dyed (only use temporary dyes) I often leave it a few days so as not to wash out the colour and the added grease makes it feel better!

I can see this over stimulation thing being true as the more you diet, the more weight you will put back on when you stop as the body naturally over compensates for the loss of food it's been through. Likewise, you can be 'super fertile' after having a child.

Surely you can spray the hair with perfume to stop it smelling during the settling in time, or apply scented oils to it, like people did in the past? Daily hair washing is a new thing...

I know a bloke who did this and he did have an amazing head of hair, and it did NOT smell!

neeeeeeeeeek
27-05-2008, 11:49
Those people who have dreadlocks are disgusting. They look a mess and the hair usually drops out it's in that much of a state.

They really should have a government health warning on them, or just be made to bathe in bleach.

You come out with some crap! Out of interest how many people with dreadlocks do you actually know?

Saff
27-05-2008, 12:07

They can look bad if they're not looked after (like my brother's bless im!) but when they're done properly I think they can look magnificent!

lexatron
27-05-2008, 12:18

Absolute tripe. I'm willing to bet you've never even met someone with dreadlocks. I don't know anyone with dreadlocks who has had their hair fall out! Utter rubbish.

Also, in reply to this thread, I only wash my hair when I absolutely need to. If I'm not leaving the house for 2 weeks (like at the moment-bloody revision!) then I wont wash it. My hair, even with bleach in it and with daily straightening, is in so much better condition than most people I know. I have found that the people who wash their hair everyday have frizzy, thin and badly-conditioned hair...regardless of how many tons of shampoo and conditioner they use a week.

Saff
27-05-2008, 12:23
Absolute tripe. I'm willing to bet you've never even met someone with dreadlocks. I don't know anyone with dreadlocks who has had their hair fall out! Utter rubbish.

Well you could have been forgiven for thinking my brother's hair was falling out but what was actually happening was the naturally shed hair was already caught up in a dreadlock and then would eventually come out as a bigger bit.

lexatron
27-05-2008, 12:27
The people I know with dreads roll the shedding hair in to keep it looking neat...otherwise there would be chunks hanging off everywhere and they would have a halo of frizz! Not so attractive!!

poppins
27-05-2008, 12:34
What do you do when you go get it cut, do you tell the hairdresser not to shampoo ? also with my hair being short I need curlers in it now and then, they don't work too well on greasy hair, do they ? also I doubt your hair would smell unless you smoked a lot, but then rinsing it each day should take care of that.

But I think I could do it :)

lexatron
27-05-2008, 12:36
I cut my own hair or get a friend to do it. Every professional haircut I've ever had has been rubbish: they completely ignore what you ask them to do, I always end up with hair about 5 inches shorter than what I wanted.

Haven't had a professional hair cut for about 7 years...doubt I ever will again.

goldenfleece
27-05-2008, 12:36
Also, in reply to this thread, I only wash my hair when I absolutely need to. If I'm not leaving the house for 2 weeks (like at the moment-bloody revision!) then I wont wash it. My hair, even with bleach in it and with daily straightening, is in so much better condition than most people I know. I have found that the people who wash their hair everyday have frizzy, thin and badly-conditioned hair...regardless of how many tons of shampoo and conditioner they use a week.

Well said, and its good to know I am not alone in my quest to prove that all hair shampoos are inherently BAD for your hair's long term health, and that people are hoodwinked into mass consumption of such totally useless products......I have yet to see anyone with regularly washed and conditioned hair that makes me think....WOW! I met this girl who works in a pub in Castleton the other week who had long golden blond hair and it was totally stunning, and not been washed for 4 months I think she said.....absolutely gorgeous..I could not stop fondling it:hihi:

I repeat for the benefit of others who are NOT yet convinced...TOTALLY USELESS PRODUCTS....you may as well give all your money away to useless causes......and far from hair becoming smelly as someone said earlier, it really does not.......it has a fresh and natural smell as old as time itself....not fake aroma out of a bottle of appallingly bad chemicals.....

Moonbird
27-05-2008, 12:48
So what happened?

I never dared to try it :blush: I still mean to though but I just don't know when the time will be right, just can't bring myself to go to work with really greasy hair :rolleyes:

BasilRathbon
27-05-2008, 13:21
I met this girl who works in a pub in Castleton the other week who had long golden blond hair and it was totally stunning, and not been washed for 4 months I think she said.....absolutely gorgeous..I could not stop fondling it:hihi:

Did it go all the way down to her knees?

Saffy
27-05-2008, 13:31
NOTHING anyone could say would make me NOT wash my hair! As I have said before, I just don't feel clean unless my hair is washed int he shower every morning. Erlachh !

Does the smell of unashed hair ever go? That greasy, revolting, stomach churning smell? (Not that I would ever consider not washing it - even if the condition of my hair improved so much it stunned people who touched/saw it - just interested)

lexatron
27-05-2008, 13:33
NOTHING anyone could say would make me NOT wash my hair! As I have said before, I just don't feel clean unless my hair is washed int he shower every morning. Erlachh !

Does the smell of unashed hair ever go? That greasy, revolting, stomach churning smell?

No one is saying for you to NOT wash your hair. Washing with water gets rid of any smells and build up from the day.

Saffy
27-05-2008, 13:35
Nooooo ... I like the chemical "pretty" smells .. *chuckle*

goldenfleece
27-05-2008, 15:38
Does the smell of unashed hair ever go? That greasy, revolting, stomach churning smell? (Not that I would ever consider not washing it - even if the condition of my hair improved so much it stunned people who touched/saw it - just interested)

What smell is this? my hair has never smelt thanks, other than just being fresh and natural. No artifical essence of coconut or passion fruit or some other stomach churning artifical odour:gag: Walking along the racks of shampoos in Boots is hilarious, you can make your hair smell like every fruit going, or every so called desirable manufactured odour too...POO:loopy: They are all a complete con and serve no purpose whatsoever than to destroy the natural condition of hair

poppins
27-05-2008, 15:47
What smell is this? my hair has never smelt thanks, other than just being fresh and natural. No artifical essence of coconut or passion fruit or some other stomach churning artifical odour:gag: Walking along the racks of shampoos in Boots is hilarious, you can make your hair smell like every fruit going, or every so called desirable manufactured odour too...POO:loopy: They are all a complete con and serve no purpose whatsoever than to destroy the natural condition of hair

If you think the shampoo rack smell gross, have you tried walking through a candle shop.....YUK! :gag:

PennyHT
27-05-2008, 15:49
I managed to hold out till 11am today then had to do the deed. It didnt feel right somehow.

goldenfleece
27-05-2008, 15:51
I managed to hold out till 11am today then had to do the deed. It didnt feel right somehow.

Shame on you. may the Lord take pity upon your Soul. repent Repent REPENT for the hour is nigh..........the horseman of the Apocalypse approach from the East and they bring unwelcome gifts to the Earth.......

PennyHT
27-05-2008, 15:52
I only washed my hair, what do I get for being really naughty :(

Grim Reaper
27-05-2008, 15:53
Shame on you. may the Lord take pity upon your Soul. repent Repent REPENT for the hour is nigh..........the horseman of the Apocalypse approach from the East and they bring unwelcome gifts to the Earth.......

Have you been drinking your profits...? :hihi::hihi:

goldenfleece
27-05-2008, 17:19
I only washed my hair, what do I get for being really naughty :(

ha ha....I know JUSt the thing:hihi:

RozeePozee
27-05-2008, 19:57
My OH doesn't use soaps or other products on his body and he still smells lovely!

A tip: He says you can't use water that's too hot on your head though or it makes your scalp greasy.

Petrol Girl
28-05-2008, 08:14
They can look bad if they're not looked after (like my brother's bless im!) but when they're done properly I think they can look magnificent!

You're joking right?

They look like scruffy, cannabis smoking wannabe Rasta's :loopy:

duffman
28-05-2008, 08:55
My OH doesn't use soaps or other products on his body and he still smells lovely!

A tip: He says you can't use water that's too hot on your head though or it makes your scalp greasy.

Never knew that, you learn something new every day eh?

Thanks for that, tip noted :)

PennyHT
28-05-2008, 11:11
You're joking right?

If you can't say something nice, better not to say anything at all :roll:

BasilRathbon
28-05-2008, 11:16

Wouldn't be much of a forum if we all followed that advice. :rolleyes:

Saff
28-05-2008, 11:19
You're joking right?

No, they can look bad but they can look good. Also some of them probably are cannabis smoking rastas.
If everyone liked the same things the world would be a very boring place! Personally I'm not keen on the shaved head, smartish shirt, lads' night out brigade uniform.

flashbang
28-05-2008, 13:18
I have decided to try this out as from Friday. (gulp :)

Becky B
29-05-2008, 09:48
I've been tempted to try this in the past - my hair is tied up most of the time anyway. I'm sure if I could get through the first few weeks it would be OK.
I'd have to give up swimming though, so I'd rather get the exercise and wash my hair :)

goldenfleece
29-05-2008, 09:55
I've been tempted to try this in the past - my hair is tied up most of the time anyway. I'm sure if I could get through the first few weeks it would be OK.
I'd have to give up swimming though, so I'd rather get the exercise and wash my hair :)

I give you a guarantee, well if I COULD, that you will never look back. Do the planet a favour, as well as yourself.

The first 3 weeks are usually the worst, although to be fair, after about 10 days of not washing straight from washing on a regular basis, the hair will produce so much scalp oil as it 'expects' to be washed again soon, it will quickly work out it is producing too much scalp oil, and that is has NOT been washed and stripped, and will throttle back on the oil production. The excess oil will slowly be absorbed into the hair strands, making hair far far stronger than you could ever imagine (do a strand break test after not washing for 6 months, it is truly stunning). Plus the natural oil will also evaporate off the hair until a perfect natural balance of oil evaporation and oil production is achieved. Then you will have hair that will turn heads, and in a POSITIVE way. Unfortunately, the hair will be a mess for the first month or so, as it has to adapt and learn and let nature kick in over the nasty chemical stripping that has previously been in process.

if you have spilt ends that hair dressers claim can never be repaired (although so many expensive conditioners claim the reverse), they will repair themselves beautifully. if you have easily breakable hair, expect to develop more hair strength than ever before. Fluffy or flyaway hair? natural oils will sort this too. tangled mess after washing? Expect perfectly tangle free and beautiful hair in just 3 months +.

Evidence also suggests hair growth increases, and hair loss is actually stopped dead in its tracks, but little research has been done yet to back this up.

Becky B
29-05-2008, 10:00
I give you a guarantee, well if I COULD, that you will never look back. Do the planet a favour, as well as yourself.

The first 3 weeks are usually the worst, although to be fair, after about 10 days of not washing straight from washing on a regular basis, the hair will produce so much scalp oil as it 'expects' to be washed again soon, it will quickly work out it is producing too much scalp oil, and that is has NOT been washed and stripped, and will throttle back on the oil production. The excess oil will slowly be absorbed into the hair strands, making hair far far stronger than you could ever imagine (do a strand break test after not washing for 6 months, it is truly stunning). Plus the natural oil will also evaporate off the hair until a perfect natural balance of oil evaporation and oil production is achieved. Then you will have hair that will turn heads, and in a POSITIVE way. Unfortunately, the hair will be a mess for the first month or so, as it has to adapt and learn and let nature kick in over the nasty chemical stripping that has previously been in process.

if you have spilt ends that hair dressers claim can never be repaired (although so many expensive conditioners claim the reverse), they will repair themselves beautifully. if you have easily breakable hair, expect to develop more hair strength than ever before. Fluffy or flyaway hair? natural oils will sort this too. tangled mess after washing? Expect perfectly tangle free and beautiful hair in just 3 months +.

Evidence also suggests hair growth increases, and hair loss is actually stopped dead in its tracks, but little research has been done yet to back this up.

My hair is strong anyway, you could scour pans with it :D Even if I don't wash it, it'll still get chemical stripping from a soaking in chlorine!

Exterminate
30-05-2008, 11:31
I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner once a week and it looks fabulous. I wet it in the shower most days but only shampoo weekly. It took a few weeks for my hair to get used to it and I love the fact its costing me a third less for shampoo etc. Also my hair dresser told me to use cheaper shampoos but buy a really good conditoner.

Miss_60
30-05-2008, 11:33
I stopped washing my hair for 3 months and it was well greasy.....never again!! Its quite long too, so maybe it was more noticeable that it hadn't been washed :gag:

Titian
30-05-2008, 12:57
Well, I would have washed my hair last night with shampoo but..... I didn't use shampoo, just water. I have to say that it doesn't smell at all, just fresh. That's probably due to the chlorine in the water though :rolleyes:

Grahame
30-05-2008, 13:10
When I used shampoo I had dreadful problems with dandruff regardless of what shampoo I used, but for years I have only used plain water and my hair, before it went, was silky soft with no dandruff at all. All I do now is to wash it under the shower with plain warm water and what little hair I have is still silky soft.

BasilRathbon
30-05-2008, 13:23
I wonder, were He alive today, what shampoo Jesus would use. My money's on Timotei, though I also suspect He might have experimented with Tresomme at weekends.

GSK
30-05-2008, 13:37

Don't bite the trolls Pen (or try to educate them)...

goldenfleece
06-06-2008, 13:55
I stopped washing my hair for 3 months and it was well greasy.....never again!! Its quite long too, so maybe it was more noticeable that it hadn't been washed :gag:

Unless you rinse it with warm water DAILY, you may have some initial problems....

Titian
06-06-2008, 13:56
I'm still going..... and everything is fine up to this point.

goldenfleece
06-06-2008, 13:57
When I used shampoo I had dreadful problems with dandruff regardless of what shampoo I used, but for years I have only used plain water and my hair, before it went, was silky soft with no dandruff at all. All I do now is to wash it under the shower with plain warm water and what little hair I have is still silky soft.

Thats the beauty of the natural system contained in your head!!! Its been supressed for decades by Hairdressers and Shampoo companies, so that most actually beleve not washing your hair is WRONG and it can't possibly clean itself....

Sorry guys.......disproved you, and the more people who give up on the evil chemical empires, the better!!!

goldenfleece
06-06-2008, 14:01
Shampoo was created by Sir Alusandro Benett in the late 1920s. before that, we all had lovely unwashed hair aside from thosse who used traditional medieval and other home grown recipes........its not been around for as long as people think, less than 100 years in fact.

Modern 'hair conditioner ' was created at the turn of the century, when well-known perfumer Ed. Pinaud presented a product he called brilliantine at the 1900 Exposition Universelle in Paris. His product was intended to soften men's hair, including beards and mustaches. It could be used WITHOUT a pre-wash, as 'shampoo' had not been invented...it was a far cry from the ghastly concoctions of chemicals now found in modern conditioners, which have zero benefit for hair.

Jason Bourne
06-06-2008, 15:18
I'm still going..... and everything is fine up to this point.

Probably explains where you've been for the past week...

You have been washing your hair...frizzbomb :hihi:

Ghozer
06-06-2008, 15:33
I agree this works, I 'rinse' my hair with just water twice per week, it doesnt seem 'clean' (to others) for about 3 weeks, and it takes up to 3 months for it to be back to its natural way but on week 4 you'll really notice the improvement.

lyndsayx
06-06-2008, 15:48
Well i might be tempted to try this if it weren't for the fact that for those weeks in between i would look a right mess; which would not go down well at work! Plus i hate the deel of dirty hair and would more than likely crack after a week tops.

Jason Bourne
06-06-2008, 15:59
Well i might be tempted to try this if it weren't for the fact that for those weeks in between i would look a right mess; which would not go down well at work!

Same here.

Am I allowed to use bryclreem during the three-month settling in period?

goldenfleece
06-06-2008, 16:08
Same here.

Am I allowed to use bryclreem during the three-month settling in period?

BRYLCREEM!!!!! Arghhh, My Dad used to use that by the bucket load....horrible smelly slimy stuff......

Jason Bourne
06-06-2008, 16:14
BRYLCREEM!!!!! Arghhh, My Dad used to use that by the bucket load....horrible smelly slimy stuff......

So is that a yes, or...? ;)

goldenfleece
06-06-2008, 16:25
So is that a yes, or...? ;)

probably not....

Titian
07-06-2008, 08:13
Probably explains where you've been for the past week...

You have been washing your hair...frizzbomb :hihi:
:o Are you stalking me? :suspect:

Jessica23
07-06-2008, 09:00
I'm really tempted by this, having long been conflicted about hair products and the like.

I only use shampoo maybe once a week - the rest of the time I just rinse with a bit of a conditioner. Although, if I've just henna'd it, I don't need the conditioner for a few days either.

The only thing that concerns me is that at present I use a range of stuff afterwards for the purposes of frizz control and I'd not look ideal in the inbetween stage.

But if not washing it will somehow restore some condition in my mop, I'm all in! Great thread goldenfleece :)

Rah Rah Rah
07-06-2008, 09:09
I wonder, were He alive today, what shampoo Jesus would use. My money's on Timotei, though I also suspect He might have experimented with Tresomme at weekends.

I say L'Oreal, lol.:hihi:

goldenfleece
07-06-2008, 11:38
I'm really tempted by this, having long been conflicted about hair products and the like.
The only thing that concerns me is that at present I use a range of stuff afterwards for the purposes of frizz control and I'd not look ideal in the inbetween stage.
But if not washing it will somehow restore some condition in my mop, I'm all in! Great thread goldenfleece :)

It will but you have to be patient...nothing good comes fast, it takes time....but it will be worth the wait I promise you......

plus you have the added bonus that unwashed hair is actually fairly fire resistant ....freshly washed/treated hair when dry is like the Australian bush, one spark and it goes up in one big flare....natural hair will still shrivel, but it wont burst into flames like hair covered in conditioner and hairspray and all that garbage. In a club about 15 years ago I saw a girls hair go up in flames when she lit a cig, and caught the end of her long hair..... and her entire head of hair just went up like a flare....in less than 6 seconds she was totally hairless as so much conditioner and treatments had dried out the hair so much it was a real fire hazard.......I was about 4 feet from her and threw a pint of beer over her head, but it was too late, 90% of her hair was just history....she was very upset but suffered no serious burns as it just flamed up quick and fast like magnesium....

regularly washed and conditioned hair is a HAZARD.......especially long hair for smokers in particular.

Grim Reaper
07-06-2008, 11:45
It will but you have to be patient...nothing good comes fast, it takes time....but it will be worth the wait I promise you......

plus you have the added bonus that unwashed hair is actually fairly fire resistant ....freshly washed/treated hair when dry is like the Australian bush, one spark and it goes up in one big flare....natural hair will still shrivel, but it wont burst into flames like hair covered in conditioner and hairspray and all that garbage. In a club about 15 years ago I saw a girls hair go up in flames when she lit a cig, and caught the end of her long hair..... and her entire head of hair just went up like a flare....in less than 6 seconds she was totally hairless as so much conditioner and treatments had dried out the hair so much it was a real fire hazard.......I was about 4 feet from her and threw a pint of beer over her head, but it was too late, 90% of her hair was just history....she was very upset but suffered no serious burns as it just flamed up quick and fast like magnesium....

regularly washed and conditioned hair is a HAZARD.......especially long hair for smokers in particular.

It always surprised me how Rebels never spontaneously combusted. ;):hihi:

Anyway, I really don't think I could do it, I'm not patient enough.

JenC
07-06-2008, 11:48
This is one of those things I've always wanted to do but never actually stuck out. I used to wash my hair every other day, but a year or so ago I started only washing it with shampoo/conditioner once a week and even from doing that it's in much better condition.

Like someone else said, when my social life hits an all time low and I don't go out for a few weeks, I'll do it:P

I have a friend who only washes her hair with water and it's in fantastic condition, so I know how well it works; I just need to do it myself now.

poppins
07-06-2008, 14:15
I wonder what it would be like trying it out on say.. a babys hair, you'd have controll over it and maybe could see the difference just by rinsing it and not shampooing it every day like some mothers do.

I DO see a difference in mine even when I go 4 or 5 days without a shampoo, just rinse, although i'm just off work in those few days.

goldenfleece
07-06-2008, 14:43
It always surprised me how Rebels never spontaneously combusted. ;):hihi:.

me too...on any friday or Saturday night in 1987/8/9 you could not move without a getting a face full of hair with about 6 cans of hair spray in it.....horrible spiky stuff.....URGHHHHH

Saff
07-06-2008, 21:15
I wonder what it would be like trying it out on say.. a babys hair, you'd have controll over it and maybe could see the difference just by rinsing it and not shampooing it every day like some mothers do.

I DO see a difference in mine even when I go 4 or 5 days without a shampoo, just rinse, although i'm just off work in those few days.

Well I avoid washing my kids' hair because they hate it so much! But actually it never seems greasy. I have washed it occasionally with much screaming because I thought I should but I'm not going to anymore. Tonight they had just a bit of warm water. It's great to think they won't have to bother with it, I really hope it works!

Gazza
07-06-2008, 21:22
maybe it's taken you 4 weeks to get use to greasy hair :gag:

Jason Bourne
07-06-2008, 21:24
What if you've got really bad dandruff and have to use a medicated shampoo? Can you still go without using the Vosene for a month...?!

Siān
07-06-2008, 21:38
They did an experiment on 'Where There's Life' (back in the 80s I think) where a woman didn't wash her hair for weeks - it was interesting (the results were exactly as Goldenfleece has already mentioned) but sadly didn't convince my mum that I didn't need to wash my hair :(

I had a friend at university who tried it - initially on long hair but he got fed up with it after a few weeks so had his head shaved and then grew it back without washing it.

I like the idea but I'd have to become a recluse for a month whilst my hair sorted itself out - either that or not go anywhere without wearing a hat...

MonkeyLover
07-06-2008, 23:21

Well said. I agree completely.:thumbsup:

Titian
08-06-2008, 00:43
I've put it to the test tonight and been to a wedding. I washed my hair in hot water, blowed dried it and it was fine. The only thing was (I have quite long thick hair) that it was quite difficult to get a comb through it after rinsing it, so that took a while.

Exterminate
08-06-2008, 07:14
I've put it to the test tonight and been to a wedding. I washed my hair in hot water, blowed dried it and it was fine. The only thing was (I have quite long thick hair) that it was quite difficult to get a comb through it after rinsing it, so that took a while.

I just use a little conditioner and my hairs alright.

Jessica23
08-06-2008, 09:07

Titian, is your hair curly?

Mine is, and I'm worried about the firzz situation if I'm not putting anything else except water on it....

duffman
08-06-2008, 09:17
Titian, is your hair curly?

Mine is, and I'm worried about the firzz situation if I'm not putting anything else except water on it....

My hair is curly, and there is no frizz at all now i just use warm water to rinse. Is that what you were worries about?

Jessica23
08-06-2008, 09:19
My hair is curly, and there is no frizz at all now i just use warm water to rinse. Is that what you were worries about?

It is - I expect I've got a quite a lot more hair than you though duffman - unless yours is long too? Mine can get horribly frizzy.

How long have you been on just the water for?

duffman
08-06-2008, 09:22
It is - I expect I've got a quite a lot more hair than you though duffman - unless yours is long too? Mine can get horribly frizzy.

How long have you been on just the water for?

No, not got long hair, just gets really thick and curly, although it's not too long at the minute so the curls are not showing as much. So for me, the frizz looks like I have wet my fingers and gone near a plug socket with them. Don't take offence but I assume yours goes in a similar fashion?

goldenfleece
08-06-2008, 11:18
Well said. I agree completely.:thumbsup:

There is no smell.......never experienced this at all...I don't know where this idea came from but its false.....

Jessica23
08-06-2008, 11:30
No, not got long hair, just gets really thick and curly, although it's not too long at the minute so the curls are not showing as much. So for me, the frizz looks like I have wet my fingers and gone near a plug socket with them. Don't take offence but I assume yours goes in a similar fashion?

Absolutely!

It's enormous.

But, the better the condition it's in, the less frizzy it is. At the moment that's achieved with liberal applications of all kinds of leave-in gunk after I've washed it.

If I go down the no washing route, then I'm going to be stuck with using water to keep it under control. It's not going to be pretty for a while.

medusa
08-06-2008, 11:40
Absolutely!

It's enormous.

But, the better the condition it's in, the less frizzy it is. At the moment that's achieved with liberal applications of all kinds of leave-in gunk after I've washed it.

If I go down the no washing route, then I'm going to be stuck with using water to keep it under control. It's not going to be pretty for a while.

This is my issue too- I'm the 'silicone goo' monster round these parts- without it my hair manages to look both fine and flyaway and like an explosion in a mattress factory at the same time.

Without detergents these products build up so it's hard to envisage what's meant to happen for those of us whose hair acts like a separate being.

Draggletail
08-06-2008, 11:46
I remember reading about self cleaning hair years ago, never tried it though.

I must say, I remain skeptical regarding people who work in badly dirty/dusty environments, it's hard to imagine the hair could self clean that amount of muck and be ready shiny new to face it all again next day!

poppins
08-06-2008, 11:58
Say for instance, you go one year with just washing it with water, then you shampoo it , does that erase all that you've done with just that one shampoo wash? do you have to start all over again ?

mholey
08-06-2008, 12:10

2 words. Lazy, and tramp spring to mind.

Grim Reaper
08-06-2008, 12:13
2 words. Lazy, and tramp spring to mind.

Firstly - Why????

Secondly if you look at GF you can't tell. He has normal hair that looks like it is very well cared for.

mholey
08-06-2008, 12:16
Firstly - Why????

Secondly if you look at GF you can't tell. He has normal hair that looks like it is very well cared for.

You ask why I call someone who can't be bothered to wash their hair lazy?

People who don't wash are tramps, people who choose not to wash are lazy. I hope that answers your question to me.

And to answer your second part, I have seen GF in the flesh, and I wouldn't exactly call her groomed.

Grim Reaper
08-06-2008, 12:23
And to answer your second part, I have seen GF in the flesh, and I wouldn't exactly call her groomed.

Oh dear. :roll:

mholey
08-06-2008, 12:26
Oh dear. :roll:

Soz for a typo, I'm so bad aren't I? Maybe address my post, instead of using smilies so often.

Moonbird
08-06-2008, 12:48

People who don't wash are tramps, people who choose not to wash are lazy. I hope that answers your question to me.

:o Bit of an harsh reply surely, GF never said that he didn't wash, he actually said that he washes his hair in plain water everyday in the shower.

samesame monkey
08-06-2008, 12:55
:o Bit of an harsh reply surely, GF never said that he didn't wash, he actually said that he washes his hair in plain water everyday in the shower.

Why let little things like reality get in the way?

duffman
08-06-2008, 13:20
Absolutely!

It's enormous.

Nah forget the gunk applications, go frizzy. Maybe we could start a campaign to get frizz as the new style for '08!

:D:D:D

goldenfleece
08-06-2008, 13:28

HER??????????:loopy:

goldenfleece
08-06-2008, 13:31

That does not answer any question at all. Firstly, where does the idea that people who don't wash their hair with shampoo/chemicals also dont actually wash at all?>??? interesting theory, but will take some proving.....

mholey
08-06-2008, 13:34
That does not answer any question at all. Firstly, where does the idea that people who don't wash their hair with shampoo/chemicals also dont actually wash at all?>??? interesting theory, but will take some proving.....

I never said that it means that you don't wash at all. If you'd like to debate, then fair enough, but don't put words into my mouth please, it makes you look silly.

goldenfleece
08-06-2008, 13:37
I never said that it means that you don't wash at all. If you'd like to debate, then fair enough, but don't put words into my mouth please, it makes you look silly.

See you original post about people who don't wash are tramps......you implied that people not washing their hair were tramps, and that they may also not wash at all...correct me if I am in error

mholey
08-06-2008, 13:45
people who don't wash are tramps......

I agree.

you implied that people not washing their hair were tramps,

I know I did, and I stand by that point.