Reason for Rehome / Sale
- Feel like they will be better cared for with some one else.
– How Urgent? - not urgent
- £10 open to offers
- S36 stocksbridge sheffield
Age & Sex
- 2 (6m old) 4 (1m old) (none are big enough yet to breed)
- Giant African Land Snails
Approximate size now and full grown size
- 2 (abit bigger than a 10p corn) , 4 (bit bigger than 5p coin). when fully grown (20cm shell, 31cm soft body)
Viv size needed
- when fully grown, at least 18" x 18" x 18" tank or viv.
Micro chipped/ Breeders paperwork
Vaccinated & Wormed
Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues
Temperament/Any handling issues
- No just babies are little shy
Beginners reptile, moderate or experienced only
- Beginners, really easy to care for
Easy to feed
- Yes, fresh veg every other day, water spray every other day
- N/A veg
Good or Bad with Children
Dislike of Men or Women
General information that you can share
The tank they come with will last the adults another couple of months, babies can be in them for at least another 7months. All depends how quick they grow, so far they are growing slowler than most.
They need cuttle fish all the time to keep their shells touch and healthy.
Size of their current tank is - Its a Pals Pen Plastic Small Animal Tank - BLUE - Medium - 29cm Length x 17cm Width x 20.5cm Height.