Megabus to london-where does it stop

i know it leaves from meadowhall and finishes at London Victoria but has anybody used this bus and knows where it stops in between these places?

Thanks

Look on the megabus website and it tells you. Different coaches stop at different destinations inbetween depending on the time.

Their are two variations.

One is direct - No stops.

The other goes via Birmingham, Birmingham Airport & Coventry.

It means that the journey time can vary from 3hrs 45min to over 5 hrs.

Thanks cgksheff= I'm not sure which I've booked and on the website it mentions 3 stops- Euston/St PAncras, Waterloo and Victoria so I'm confused.

Le Maquis- thanks too......what time will my taxi be arriving and could i have vegaetarian food please?

Damo- if I could find the info on the website I would not be asking the question- sorry we are not all as clever as you!

Thanks cgksheff= I'm not sure which I've booked and on the website it mentions 3 stops- Euston/St PAncras, Waterloo and Victoria so I'm confused.

Le Maquis- thanks too......what time will my taxi be arriving and could i have vegaetarian food please?

Damo- if I could find the info on the website I would not be asking the question- sorry we are not all as clever as you!

You have answered your own question as all london bound services finish at victoria and are non stop from sheffield.If you look at your ticket you will see which time service you have booked.

Thanks Jimmy 1975. i wasnt sure if it went round london or straight to victoria

it sometimes stops at a services to change drivers

it sometimes stops at a services to change drivers

Correctomundo, leaves Meadowhall, stops at Watford Gap services to change drivers and then on to Victoria Coach Station, if I'm correct it's the train that stops at St. Pancras.

Yes its Victoria we are travelling on it next Thursday

Whilst not on the timetable, doesn't it sometimes stop at Golders Green, if requested?

I think it is National that stops at Golders Green and Marble Arch. If you are getting a day tube ticket it is sometimes faster to get off at the first stop and tube it to where you are going.