I am NEVER drinking again!

I just thought i would tell you all that i am NEVER drinking again! i have done nothing but throw up all my insides today including all the lining. i have NEVER got or been in this state before and this has totally put me off. So i dont want anyone to buy me a drink anymore! I really am NOT drinking again! My stomach cant take it and neither can i. Im getting too old for it all now.

Has anyone else ever felt this bad or had this much trouble the day after?

ive been like that plenty of times, and always said that i was never going to drink again, but always do!

I just thought i would tell you all that i am NEVER drinking again! i have done nothing but throw up all my insides today including all the lining. i have NEVER got or been in this state before and this has totally put me off. So i dont want anyone to buy me a drink anymore! I really am NOT drinking again! My stomach cant take it and neither can i. Im getting too old for it all now.

Has anyone else ever felt this bad or had this much trouble the day after?

:gag: Lovely image, I have felt like that and I have said never again a thousand times, but always end up drinking again the weekend after. You need to drink as much water as you can handle before you go to bed and you wake up feeling fine.:thumbsup:

Lol, no offence Dannie but everybody says they'll never drink again after getting wasted.. :P

As for being too old, you're 20 in a few weeks, I'm 30 in 6 weeks, I can handle my drink and I'm 10 years older than you, so if you reckon you're too old for this drinking lark where does that leave me? Lol.

We still going out next Saturday for a couple?

Oh I know how you feel Mz_Babe... I went away to Brussels on a university trip and got absolutely hammered the night before we were due to return home... I went out at 5pm on Thursday night and didnt return back to the hotel until 5am the next morning... Almost 12 hours solid drinking time, then I had a meal which sobered me up a bit, then off to the club at which point my memory fails me... oops!

The return journey was 18 hours by coach and I spent the entire journey trying not to be sick and trying to stop shaking... I was a right wreck! I swore not to drink again... alas I havent stuck to it, I like being giddy-tipsy too much hehe :P

With the utmost certainty: Yes. I've done it more times than I care to mention and used all of the rotten excuses under the sun. It was a bad pint, that kebab must have been dodgy, I've been feeling a little unwell for a couple of days. In fact as always it was far too much falling over juice.

All you can do is lots of water, rest and painkillers when required. Take heart Mz_Babe, when you've shaken off this wretched hangover and can't remember what it's like to have the little men with hammers living inside your head then you'll be able to do it all again in a few days time :thumbsup:

With the utmost certainty: Yes. I've done it more times than I care to mention and used all of the rotten excuses under the sun. It was a bad pint, that kebab must have been dodgy, I've been feeling a little unwell for a couple of days. In fact as always it was far too much falling over juice.

All you can do is lots of water, rest and painkillers when required. Take heart Mz_Babe, when you've shaken off this wretched hangover and can't remember what it's like to have the little men with hammers living inside your head then you'll be able to do it all again in a few days time :thumbsup:

But i cant even keep water down my stomach just does not want anything in it lol. I am not drinking again and i will stick to it i cant take it anymore lol

i was exactly the same the other week, everytime i had a sip of water it came back up,so in the end just had to keep rinsing my mouth with water and spitting it out to stop my mouth getting dry

It sounds more like maybe you had a dodgey pint or maybe did you eat anything from a takeway after? sounds strange that you cant even keep water down just from drinkin too much. For general hangover prevention i def second what bjshooter said bout plenty of water before bed - at least minimum of 1pint. Someone once told me that in order to flush alcohol out your system you need ideally drink twice as much water as volume of alcohol youve had.

A good tip tho (and people are sceptical about this but i swear it works as i used to get hangovers from hell but now never do) if your drinking spirits then take couple paracetamol before bed but if drinking lager, cider, alcopops etc or mixing your drinks then take the paracetal either before you start drinking or during. It works everytime for me but never the opposite way around or so i have found. Obviously i wouldnt recommend doin this if you out every night of the week but once in a while wont hurt and stops them nasty headaches and feelin ill next day! If you dont wanna try the paracetamol thing you can get summat called RU21 which is meant be just vitamins or herbal tablets or something - ive not tried them personally but a friend swears by it.

hope you are feelin better soon

hazel xx

Pretty simple tip, but I always try and make my last two drinks of the night pints of water... Even if you have it when you get home, just make sure you have as much water to drink as possible... I usually manage 2 or 3 cup-fulls :)

I don't have too much of a problem in the morning... Its just waking up, shaking and feeling queasy that are the downside for me!

I must be different then, as I can drink like a fish but not get drunk (unless I make the mistake of mixing beer with cider like I did once), all the beer goes *ahem* downstairs, meaning I'm up and down like a yo yo to the Loo all night :(

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

How many people say this..