Just had a Bus lane charge notice in the post - my first one

Ive just had a bus lane "charge","fine" or whatever these people call it . I must admit the photo of me driving my van through Hillsbro corner is brilliant ,and even showed me smoking my cig. :hihi::hihi:

So The knid people at SCC have even offered to half my "fine" for being a naughty boy :nono::nono:to £30 if i cough up within 30 days .

Has anyone else had one of these knid invitations to hand over your hard earned to SCC.?

Ive just had a bus lane "charge","fine" or whatever these people call it . I must admit the photo of me driving my van through Hillsbro corner is brilliant ,and even showed me smoking my cig. :hihi::hihi:

So The knid people at SCC have even offered to half my "fine" for being a naughty boy :nono::nono:to £30 if i cough up within 30 days .

Has anyone else had one of these knid invitations to hand over your hard earned to SCC.?

Sorry to hear about your 'fist knid' of fine. Were you still smoking the ciggy when you typed your post? :D

I know someone who got his letter of fine on tuesday:hihi:, he paid up to save the hassle.

Are you sure its £30 if you pay within 30 days? Just that his said he had 14 day's to pay £30 or the fine would go upto £60 and if no payment received in 30 days the fine would be £90 hence the reason he payed up.

I hope it isn't a company van or they might do you for smoking in it as an after thought :hihi:

Yep.

They tried it on with me a few weeks ago (I went through at 2 minutes past 11 - I contacted them and it was cancelled:D).

I know someone who got his letter of fine on tuesday:hihi:, he paid up to save the hassle.

Are you sure its £30 if you pay within 30 days? Just that his said he had 14 day's to pay £30 or the fine would go upto £60 and if no payment received in 30 days the fine would be £90 hence the reason he payed up.

No its definatly £30 if paid within 14 days.

I Quote from the letter

"The penalty charge of £60.00 must be paid before the end of the period of 28 days beggining with the date of service of this notice. the penalty charge will be reduced by one half to £30.00 if paid before the end of the period of 14 days."

Sorry to hear about your 'fist knid' of fine. Were you still smoking the ciggy when you typed your post? :D

No , i was still laughing at the councils poor attempt at extorting money with menaces from me as i posted the thread. :hihi::hihi:

Needless to say i have no intention of paying this .

No , i was still laughing at the councils poor attempt at extorting money with menaces from me as i posted the thread. :hihi::hihi:

enjoy your day in court :hihi:

Good luck with that.

Bailiffs will be round to collect £2,374 in 2013.

I've just driven down Ecclesall Road in the bus lane while every other muppet stuck in the offside lane.

Personally, I'd love to see motorists fined for not using bus lanes when they should like today, a Saturday.