Can I buy Gelish nail products?

I want to di gellish at home but 'apparently' i need to be a qualified nail technician, i only want to do them on myself. Can i buy them through a secondary company/person? Thanks

Thanks, how come the harmony company wont sell it to unqualified people but they know people on ebay do? Surely they are losing money.

Do you know anything about nails? Im wanting to get a led or uva lamp and some gellish stuff so i can do my own. Any idea of trusted sellers? Thanks

The problem with eBay is you can never be quite sure what you are getting. Other places don't sell to the public to try and keep it a proffessional product that means you are getting a hugh quality service that you can't buy and do yourself.

However some of the other brands you can buy without training

i think because the items on ebay are from america they might have a different policy over there or outlet for these things. England seems to like making things "exclusive" a lot.

If you want a bash at something fun with nails there is this following website which i have bought from and it gives a very professional finish with ease:

http://www.konad.co.uk/cms/

think it worked out at about £16 for a double sided stamper, 1 stamp plate, a plate holder, a scraper to get rid of the excess nail polish and postage and packaging.

Thanks, how come the harmony company wont sell it to unqualified people but they know people on ebay do? Surely they are losing money.

Of course its possible that sellers on eBay are trained, and then buy in bulk to sell at a profit :)

Or it may well be like the eBay Mac make up - most is fake.

Could be a cheap product with a fake label

i doubt the gelish will be fake. It's more likely that people can get hold of the stuff and know its sellable.

But like i said, if she wants to try konad instead then i know from personal experience it is cheaper than gelish, is available for the public to buy, actually does the job it says it does and turns up quite quickly through your letterbox.

The thing i like about the konad stampers is i am terrible with using my left hand for detail and this makes it a million times easier.

Thanks, ive found lots of it on ebay and new lamps at about £70. Anyone know if this is reasonable for a new lamp? thanks

I cant buy off ebay, probs with paypal, amazon dont have any gelish. Where can I buy some from please? Thanks

If your a nail technician can you pm me please? I need to ask about products for my nails. Many thanks

hi i do acrylic nails if thats n e help ?