I will fill out the template when I have more time and more infomation.
The lady who rehomed Zeus from us, her friend has had his house removed from him (unsure of circumstances) and is now living, in I believe a caravan, that isnt his and the owner has told him he cant have his dogs there. I think this man has fell on hard times, lost his job etc. So I said I will put out the word. These dogs are based in Doncaster, but I have agreed if the home is nearby to me I will homecheck on his behalf. I (or someone who I believe can do it) will check the home, and if its ok, you go meet the dog/decide if you want to take on all that jazz
Dog number 1.
Male, 2.5yrs old appx. Full GSD. Unsure if hes neutered.
Dog number 2.
Female, 18months appx. Full GSD. I know that the female hasnt been spayed.
I have been told that both dogs are friendly, to almost everything and everyone, and they are really good all round dogs. They are father and daughter, and he would prefer them to go together but knows that sometimes circumstances cant be helped and will let them go seperate. I dont know how much he wants for them, if anything yet, but if he doesnt want anything for them, a donation to one of our rescues on here would be good, or GSDR. Thats all I know right now, will know more next week (sunday 12th when I go to see Zeus).
If you could provide them with a foster home, and would like to take one or both on, and rehome at a later date - I am sure the owner would be most grateful. I believe theres no great rush, but sooner the better (willing to wait for the right home though).
If you would like to know more, please private message me and I will forward the mans number on.
And because its me, only message me if you are in a position to either foster/be a forever home, and if the latter only if you agree to not breed either dog. There are plenty out there already
(MODS COULD YOU CLOSE THIS PLEASE)