Exchanges - council and housing associations

i have a 3 bed terraced house in Dore 500 yard from King Ecgberts school, does anyone have a 4 to 5 bed house who would exchange me?

This is a new thread for people who want to exchange their property.

Minimum information needed:

Details of current property - size, area, council or housing association

Details of what you want - size, area, council or housing association

2bed house parsoncross/shiregreen.would consider a 2 bed ground floor flat or maisonette,longley hallfarm/sheffield lanetop/ecclesfield. offering a1 bed bungalow,fully refurbished with garden and drive lovely bungalow.lower manor,genuine callers only please contact 07979272569. thankyou

Hi, i have a good sized 3 bed end house on the edge of Shiregreen, modernised last year and decorated throughout just waiting for driveway with wall and railings to the front and we have a fenced off garden to the back with access to huge cellar under the house (that needs some work but has new window and door fitted)

Close to shops, bus routes and schools.

Wanted large 3 or a 4 bed house would love to move towards my mum at loxley but im open to offers in other areas if close to relitives, friends, work, must be a house and have fenced off garden a driveway a large kitchen and be in walking distance to a primary school.

Please call for more information 07716558294 Thanks.

3 bedroom end house severnside woodhouse with large back garden and drop curb plenty of room for drive and garage would still have a good size garden also hard standing at the side of property modernised 2 years ago d/g kitchen and bathroom house has 2x double rooms 1x single kitchen/dining room and utility room

wanted 2 bedroom house woodhouse/handsworth/mosborough or crystal peaks

Edited by cheethnico

OFFERING - 2bed SYHA mid-terraced house Southey area with facility for drive, small enclosed rear garden. 2 toilets, recently double glazed, has own alarm system in nice quiet part of the road, good neighbours, majority of which have been here over 10 years, more privately owned houses than council.

Close to all major routes for access to Hillsborough, Meadowhall, Ecclesfield and City Centre. 5 minutes walking distance to Herries Road shops, school and doctors.

WANTED- 2 bed on or near to Halifax Road/Wordsworth, purely to be near Chaucer BEC.

Stradbroke/Woodhouse could be a possibility as have relatives over that

side of the city.

Exchanges are possible between Council and Housing Association properties.

OFFERED :- 2 bed end house shiregreen on quite culdi sac large private garden and patio area , very modern , laminated etc nice neighbours off road parking space , been fenced on front , back garden due to be fully fenced with new fencing , property is with sanctuary housing .

WANTED:- 3 bed house shiregreen , parsons cross , ecclesfield , chapletown , highgreen , WANT stocksbridge / deepcar so would be willin to swap for a 2 bed house or 3 bed flat if it was there , reason for move is have boy and girl and would love to be bk near frinds and family at stocksbridge .

have photos of my house if wanted plz pm ur email and ill send them asap

i have a 2 bed semi bungalow fully refurbished, with garden and drive way.my property is 40+ lower manor, and it belongs to the acis group. i am looking for a 2 bed house parson cross, shiregreen, firth park. or 2 bed maisonette or flat,sheffield lanetop, longleyhall farm,ecclesfield,foxhill.surrounding areas considered but must be as close to deerlands as possible due to family commitments.decoration of property not important,would be willing to pay for removals for right property if anyone can help or knows of anyone who would be intrested please contact me on 07979272569. genuine callers only.thankyou

i have a 2 bed semi bungalow fully refurbished, with garden and drive way.my property is 40+ lower manor, and it belongs to the acis group. i am looking for a 2 bed house parson cross, shiregreen, firth park. or 2 bed maisonette or flat,sheffield lanetop, longleyhall farm,ecclesfield,foxhill.surrounding areas considered but must be as close to deerlands as possible due to family commitments.decoration of property not important,would be willing to pay for removals for right property if anyone can help or knows of anyone who would be intrested please contact me on 07979272569. genuine callers only.thankyou

3 bedroomed corner house massive garden nicer road on woodthorpe estate very close to a good school and shops also reliable bus route , wanted 3 bedroomed house on intake,hackenthorpe or woodhouse pm me for more details if required :)

hi, i have a lovely 2 bedroomed house in hackenthorpe. 2 large bedrooms, newly modenised kithchen/dinning, newly modenised bathroom and sperate toilet. thru out the house is newly decorated with new wooden floorings and carpets.

has a very large enclosed back garden with decking area, marble patio area, grassed area and cemented area (we put pool there in summer) beautifull garden with lovely plants etc, front garden has drive on one half and is barked on the other side with lovely plants. great quite area with lovely neighbours what have all lived localy for years. we are down the road from a busy bus route, up the road is local shops, doctors, schools, playgroup, nursrey, take away etc and 5 mins from crystal peaks shopping centre. we only want to move as we need a 3 bedroomed plus house due to expaning family would love to stay local to where we are but will consider most areas

thankyou. mobile 07525828615, email rachelfinlay@live.co.uk

Edited by rachelfinlay
mistake