Did anybody hear about dca in cancer treatment

Please if anyone heard about DCA- dichloracetate used in cancer treatment?

And maybe someone knows where to buy safe drug?

Thanks

If you haven't already then I would advise talking to a doctor before considering buying/taking this drug.

Its for my friend.

The doctors basicly said there is nothing they can do anymore. I dont believe in that.

Its said that drinking human expressed breast milk helps fight off cancer, Im not sure how true it is but people do buy and sell it for this reason.

If you knew anyone pregnant anything is worth a try.

loads of stuff on google about it. http://www.blisstree.com/breastfeeding123/promising-anti-cancer-powers-of-breast-milk/

Its for my friend.

The doctors basicly said there is nothing they can do anymore. I dont believe in that.

Ask for a second opinion - self medication is extremely dangerous unless you have extensive knowledge of pharmacology. Many drugs can make things much worse and quicker.

Ask for a second opinion - self medication is extremely dangerous unless you have extensive knowledge of pharmacology. Many drugs can make things much worse and quicker.

And even for those with very good pharmacology experience, certain illnesses or body biochemistries can make taking some drugs a bit of a lottery.

You need your friend to see another oncologist for a second opinion and potentially referral on to another centre for someone else to review the treatment to date and potential directions in which to go.

Without medical opinion I wouldn't take any drug I didn't know to be safe, appropriate for the condition I had and potentially helpful in treating that condition.

Whilst I understand that you are searching for answers for your friend newmummy, unfortunately sometimes there are no answers to be had, no matter how hard you look.

I think you also need to talk to your friend and ask what they would like you to do. If your friend is struggling to accept what is happening, sometimes it's hard work (when you don't have the energy) trying to talk to everyone who's jollying you along, talking to you about fighting and refusing to accept reality and it would be more helpful if they would listen, feel and share, rather than trying to fight. This is posted as a very lucky cancer survivor- I hope you understand this.