62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date a fat guy

• Yes love fat guys
    • No they are gross
    • Might do
    • never thought about it
    • Dont care about looks
    • If it felt right

I have been looking at getting back into dating and meeting ladies since splitting with the wife but found it really hard as I dont really do the drinking and clubbing much anymore and theres no chance in hell at meeting someone at work.

What I really wanted to ask is How many of you lovely Sheffield ladies would consider dating a fat guy and your reasons for or against.

Hi Carpetviper.

Although i'm happily married, I thought I would comment anyway!

I have replied with 'if it felt right'.

In terms of physical attraction, I am usually attracted to someone for the little things like beautiful eyes, a stunning smile, or a cheeky little twinkle in his eye which just draws me in. It doesn't have anything to do with weight for me.

I have been looking at getting back into dating and meeting ladies since splitting with the wife but found it really hard as I dont really do the drinking and clubbing much anymore and theres no chance in hell at meeting someone at work.

What I really wanted to ask is How many of you lovely Sheffield ladies would consider dating a fat guy and your reasons for or against.

Are you fat and rich ?:cool: In that case yes, but if youre fat & poor, no.:lol:

it doesnt matter if there fat or not, its the attraction, i somehow always always always attrack skinny men, i would prefer a more cuddlier person to feel more secure but cant help who you fall for x

yea and that :)

On dates I alus say " Show us yer money Big Boy" , that makes em disappear fast.!:roll:

..forgive me contributing to your thread carpetviper, since Im a bloke-but you'll probably find that there are women who wont date big blokes and there are women who dont like skinny ones, Im sure most would be interested in a man who had a good personality.

You could take advantage of your new life and perhaps lose a little weight, it would do wonders for your self confidence generally.

Oh, and I'd lose that reference to Sheffield Reptile Rescue in your signature, most women are wary of snakes, both the humanoid and reptilian variety ;)

if he is FAT, hobby is repitile resure and live in shiregreen he have big problem getting a nice girl apart from the local old high green woman i think

On dates I alus say " Show us yer money Big Boy" , that makes em disappear fast.!:roll:

..perhaps they weren't expecting to pay for it pattricia :hihi::blush::hihi:

I think you would have to be seriously obese for it to ruin your chances of getting a woman at all. Some women, no doubt, are shallow enough to dismiss all overweight men out of hand - but you wouldn't want a partner who was that shallow anyway, and most women aren't.

carpet viper, good luck pal. Sheffield Forum is the way.

Edited by *Ryan*