Break dancing classes - any still running?

I've been looking for break dancing classes, but the one which used to be on at the forum isn't any more apparently.

Does anyone know if the one next to the leadmill is still going?

We're three utter beginners but eager to learn.

Thanks, Chris

yes iam quite intrested as well

I go to Hillsborough Leisure centre. a dance company run it, try http://www.hypedance.org.uk. loads of beginners, some people have done it before a bit too. we have a real laugh!!

hi I use to teach at the forum. Had no time to teach anymore because of competing and prcess of shooting a instructional dvd on breaking and popping and various other projects...very busy time of the year.

Welll if you still want to learn we do train at the uni....your wellcome to come along to that and we wont mind teaching ya and its proberly better in the sence that there is just 4 of 5 of in there so you wont have other people looking at ya while you learn. mainly in the evenings or weekends.

Anyway if you intrested then let me know.

pearlrockers@hotmail.com

peace

boogaloo k'

(If you wanna watch we still dance in forum on thursday nights)

Thanks, im definitely interested - is that at hallam or sheff? do you train as a regular weekly sort of thing?? Weekends are good for me

I've been looking for a class for years but always been too far away or at the wrong times, done a bit of capoeira n i used to do some acrobatics but im a total beginner to breakdancing! My girlfriend and a friend want to give it a go too, would it be ok for us all to come along?

Chris

we just been to turkey and saw the most amazing break dancers..now my 4 yr old son takes to 'break dancin' every time a tune comes on..anyone know where i could take him to learn???

Yeah i know a few breakdancing crews in turkey...they are good!

I don't really know anywhere in sheffield that teaches kids as young as that.

Crayfish: email me at pearlrockers@hotmail.com and ill send ya some details.

just email me with your ages. Yeah we train at the hallam uni but we are not students there...its just that they have a good hall to train in.

Anyway email me and we take it from there.

Oh and is it body popping or breakdancing you want to learn? or both? anyway let me know.

Also watch out for Northern Exposure feturing pearl rockers dvd coming out later this year .... that teaches basic popping....and breaking.

CHEERS PEARL ROCKER.. WILL KEEP EYE OUT X

Ok, I've emailed you! Thanks. Chris

Looking for a breakdancer to join up for weekend gigs with band. Anybody know anybody?

Band based in Rotherham.

Imm 15 and i will be 16 when i have finishd my GCSE's. I will be living in sheffield in about a year, and i was wondering if anybody knew anywhere where ther was brekadancing lessons, or classes. i have been bodybuilding for 2 years, and have competed in various gymnastiques competitions, and competed in athletics at county level so i am physically able. I can do a variety of breakdancing moves already but could be alot better so i wouldnt mind 1 on 1 lessons or group classes. So if anybody knows where i could go, please tell me

thanks

phil