Wensley and Wright dentist?

does anyone know if wensley and wright dentists on barber road is any good? looking for a dentist in s10 as i am still registered in coventry D:

I use them but have never had to have much done. When needing extractions or whatever have had to go to hospital as I'm on warfarin.

I've never had a problem with them and he's a nice enough chap but don't have anyone to compare him to as our family have used them since I was little.

I use them but have never had to have much done. When needing extractions or whatever have had to go to hospital as I'm on warfarin.

I've never had a problem with them and he's a nice enough chap but don't have anyone to compare him to as our family have used them since I was little.

do they do Dalmatians too?:hihi:

does anyone know if wensley and wright dentists on barber road is any good? looking for a dentist in s10 as i am still registered in coventry D:

they are fantastic! we as a family use their practice at spital hill.

:thumbsup: