Childrens entertainer

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for a childrens entertainer for 5 year old daughters birthday party. Previously been to Pirate Ship / Tots to ten, etc but would like to do something different this year.

Thanks

Hi my sister hired a room out at our local club (Mosborough Miners club for 2 hours for £40) and hired a childrens entertainer, they did disco, party games and a big teddy appearance. My sister provided all her own food and cake. My little niece got to invite all her school class and family, so I think they were 40 kids all in fancy dress. They loved it! About 15 mins before they had food someone nipped to the chippy and got some chips so they had hot food too!!!

Its a family run business, Dad, Mum and Daugther (we managed to get them a bit cheaper if you barter!!!)

'Disco mania' - 07854 408398

The children's entertainer Kimmo is great.

We hired a church hall for my son's birthday party and he went down a storm with both the kids and the adults.

Have also seen him performing at Chatsworth House.

I found him on Google for you http://users.tinyonline.co.uk/jkimmo/

:thumbsup:

There is another current thread on this subject

There is another current thread on this subject

Title of thread- '6 Year old girls birthday party'- not sure how to add a link to a thread.

Hi There,

I can highly recommend Barney Baloney (Tony Turner) as a children's entertainer. He is absolutely brilliant with the kids and not overly expensive either.

He's got quite a nice website if you want to have a look at it on http://www.barneybaloney.co.uk/index.html

He is fully CRB checked, insured etc and will tailor a party for your needs. Very nice guy - totally suited to entertaining! :thumbsup:

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for a childrens entertainer for 5 year old daughters birthday party. Previously been to Pirate Ship / Tots to ten, etc but would like to do something different this year.

Thanks

We hired a hall for my sons 5th birthday party, it was a joint one with my friends son, so was about 80 kids altogether. Looking back my advice would be........DONT HIRE A CLOWN!!!! Although the majority loved it, it never entered my head that a lot of little uns would be scared!!!!

have a look for marky mark

Try Patsy from Does Size Matter Entertainment

http://www.patsysfunshow.co.uk/page/does_size_matter_ent,

She's a children's entertainer but also books other acts, if you want a DJ ask for Roger (he's fantastic and CRB checked - his day job is policeman not that you'd ever know!) Mr Dan is also brilliant.

Wow

I have watched the link for Kimmo and very intrested (will give him a call tomorrow)

Thankyou everyone for your replys, much appreciated.