Do you like Niche?

Do you like niche???  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like niche???

• Yes I Do
    • No I Don't
    • I Just want to see the results

is it me or does nobody like noche?

i love niche but nobody seems to agree with me!!!

what do you think???

no

no

no

no

we get the picture Panda!!!

Niche the nightclub?? No, i hate it with a passion....i used to live next door to it....street full of cars....my yard full of drugged up people....people getting shot....nasty basslines all night....i can't think of anything worse

if your refferring to niche as in music then you better get ready for all those "its speed garage not niche!!" people :)

personally i dont like any of that dance, trance, techno, garage whatever stuff... pfft, gimme people that can play an instrument :P

F**k no!

To the music BTW

i'd love to go to speed garage nights such as niche etc but i'd get beaten up :suspect::help:

What is there to like?....it's pants, full of idiots, drugged up idiots at that!!!

Have they still got the outdoor bit where you get p*ss wet through if it rains????

Only ever went a couple of times and that was when I'd had too much beer to protest!!, not been for years, but it was crap when I went, used to attract all the dregs which were kicked out of the decent clubs

last time I went it was an awful; black pit. more dealers and dodgies than customers.

truely horrific

Originally posted by CherryNicole

....nasty basslines all night....

sounds good to me

Theirs absolutley Nothing Up With It,

Its Like Everyother Club, It Atrracts Certain People

You go to Where Ever Suits You and if the Niche dos'nt then who are you 2 comment. You all go on about 'Niche is a bad place, get shot' and your the people who dont even go so why even bother leaving your comment.

Those people who actually bother going to niche week in week out like myself can give a REAL opinion on the place, not like these people who hear all this B*******t off their friends and they've never even been before

End of day if you dont like it then you dont like it go dance about to po-xy pop music in kingdom with all rest of mingerz that they have their

and if one more person says 'not guna niche i'll get shot' i think im just goin go on one.... Get a life....you got more chance of gettin shot by a cloud full of lemonade, well maybe not, but you get my point. 2 shootings sinse the opening and its like every other night with you people, seriously you need to get your info write before you post

Originally posted by littleboo

Only ever went a couple of times and that was when I'd had too much beer to protest!!, not been for years, but it was crap when I went, used to attract all the dregs which were kicked out of the decent clubs [/b]

did you say couple of times???

well what the hell you putting it down for then,

obviously the 1st time wasnt enough to put you off you had to go again..

C'Mon use your head :loopy: