BT Sheffield call centre

Does anyone know the address of BT's local call centre? Bit of an emergency, cheers!

I think that may be on a 'need to know' basis, if you ring BT and they tell you, then I'm wrong!

Isn't there a really tall building with the BT logo on in the centre somewhere? It can't be that much of a secret!

You refer, of course, to Telephone House which houses the local offices. The call centre is not in there.

Ah, that would be it then.

As Graham said before, I would ring them up to see if they tell you.

Theres on just off junc 3 of the M18 near yorkshire outlet. Thats the only BT one I know of locally.

There is something across from the Sheff Wed ground. Not sure if it's BT or just Directory Enquires though. I know that some Blue Arrow agency or something employs the workers there.

Call centre is at Hillborough but heard going to India - lousy money and unbelievable shift system changed at short notice for agency staff, unless you are pukka BT staff - twice the wage and best shifts.

I used to work at the BT call centre at Hillsborough but it may have shut now, if it's still there its opposite the Sheffield Wednesday ground, You could try contacting Blue Arrow recruitment they handled the contracts, but I'm talking 4 years ago, hope this helps

Call centre is at Hillborough but heard going to India - lousy money and unbelievable shift system changed at short notice for agency staff, unless you are pukka BT staff - twice the wage and best shifts.

I work for BT & as on a 30 hour week i'm on £17000 a year I personally think that's a good wage (agency BTW)

The DQ centre you are refering to in hillsborough moved to Sheffield city centre & you can't miss it it's 14 floors high for pitys sake!!!