Unicom...anyone heard of them or work there

Has anyone heard of or work for this company ?

If so do you know where they are based or where the call centre is ?

Regards

jan2002

I used to work there. Its not a call centre its telesales you phone people all day non stop. It's on campo lane and you get half an hour lunch break. The basic wage is £800 a month. There used to be a really nice branch manager but he left (Can't say his name) Now the field sales manager who was a womaniser is the branch manager. I'd personally never go back.

hahah unicom never work there its a joke ashley the manager is a total nob :gag: he makes you feel stupid made me stand up on a chair and pitch for about 15mins, i left after a few days and i would never go back they keep sending me letters every month to go back but im not. on my 1st day 4 people just got up and walked out because the way ashley spoke to them i should of known on my interview what he was like more interested looking down my top than what i had to offer for the job, so please anyone out there thinking about working for them dont bother you get 5 mins training to look through a script then your put staight onto the phones trying to sell cheaper calls to companys and even after 3 days i still didnt no exactly what to say and didnt no what i was selling oh also if you dont get any appointments booked in from new clients you get threatend with the sack so stick to retail or what ever you normally do :roll: