NHS Professionals: Anyone worked for them?

I have an interview date to arrange.. can anyone offer any more info? Thanks! x

What field do you want to work in within the NHS? Sorry but your thread title is a bit vague .

What field do you want to work in within the NHS? Sorry but your thread title is a bit vague .

Hahah, oops!!! Sorry I should have said. Just the Support Worker field while I'm a student nurse x

Go to NHSjobs and register, they have loads of posts available for support workers - good luck ! :)

Go to NHSjobs and register, they have loads of posts available for support workers - good luck ! :)

Oh I did that t'other day and they texted me for interview just wondered where they have work available usually and what it in involves/ how long for etc? Like can you just choose odd days when you are free and see if there's anything available?

They have loads of shifts for shefffield teaching hospitals, you can just accept which ever shifts you like.

The interview is easy you just have to do this assessment thing!

Hope this helps!

They have loads of shifts for shefffield teaching hospitals, you can just accept which ever shifts you like.

The interview is easy you just have to do this assessment thing!

Hope this helps!

Cool thank you, do you work for them? If so what sort fo stuff do you have to do and how long's the interview? Thanks! xx

I did a few shifts before I started a new job.

I personally didn't enjoy doing the shifts because I didn't like going to different places everyday.

you just have to wash patients, obs, fluid balance..just what healthcare assistants do!!

good luck with it all!!

I did a few shifts before I started a new job.

I personally didn't enjoy doing the shifts because I didn't like going to different places everyday.

you just have to wash patients, obs, fluid balance..just what healthcare assistants do!!

good luck with it all!!

Hi! Coming back to my old post, just wondered how long it took to find out how you did at interview and how long it then took to get to be able to do work?

Also, any training you have to do and if it's paid or not? I can't seem to find much online! x