Sheffield Forum
Your message here

Taking CBT in Sheffield or Rotherham?

Home > Sheffield > Sheffield News & Discussions

Reply To Topic

02-10-2008, 21:30   #1
Jobi-Wan

Total Posts: 231
Can anyone recommend me somewhere local (Rotherham preferably but Sheffield if not) where I can take my CBT?
03-10-2008, 08:42   #2
uniden300

Total Posts: 276
if yu go to barbothall industrial estate rotherham that is were the new bike test center is sorry i dnt have the phone number but you can see it from main road .
it is were the old british gas used to be here is a flash earth link to show yu were it is
just were white cross is hope it helps good luck takeing it

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=53.44....8&r=0&src=msl
03-10-2008, 11:37   #3
ox720

Total Posts: 155
ATB Rider Training at Darnall....near enough Rotherham for you? The're a great riding school and by that I mean they teach you to ride a bike and be safe and not just to pass a test!

http://www.atbtraining.co.uk/
_______
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
03-10-2008, 16:20   #4
[Matt]

Total Posts: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by ox720 View Post
ATB Rider Training at Darnall....near enough Rotherham for you? The're a great riding school and by that I mean they teach you to ride a bike and be safe and not just to pass a test!

http://www.atbtraining.co.uk/
What he said! I passed my DAS with them a month ago and as ox says they train you well beyond test standard so that you become a safe rider rather than just enough to pass your test. You'll also have more than a few laughs as they're an awesome bunch of lads.
03-10-2008, 19:01   #5
smartya

Total Posts: 18
ditto......
03-10-2008, 19:16   #6
Dave650

Total Posts: 8,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobi-Wan View Post
Can anyone recommend me somewhere local (Rotherham preferably but Sheffield if not) where I can take my CBT?
KK rider training. Don't go anywhere else.
I did my tuition 1 on 1 with kyle and it was very good value for money. I think it's around 90 for a CBT. He's based out rotherham way too although I travelled a fair distance to him after never hearing a bad word against him and being recommended him by both the best bike shops in sheffield. I rarely hear anything good about bikesafe (had really bad experiences there and ATB seem to be about 60% positive). There's loads of threads on this.
_______

Last edited by Dave650; 03-10-2008 at 19:21.
03-10-2008, 22:27   #7
Jobi-Wan

Total Posts: 231
Thanks everyone.

I've been driving for years but for a couple of reasons (always wanted, looking for job (and parking) in Rotherham/ Sheffield, keep breaking cars! ok, so that's 3!!) I want to get a scooter (but a decent one lol) and then a real bike in a couple of years. Other than that I've only ever played pillion so am a complete beginner!!

Sponsored Links
03-10-2008, 22:49   #8
fredsredhat

Total Posts: 1,195
I promise you, when you ride a bike, you'll kick yourself for not doing it sooner. I've only ever heard good things about kk training. good luck.
_______
Think Bike!!
04-10-2008, 09:26   #9
HANCO

Total Posts: 272
Fasttrack in Rotherham, i think this is the one near the industrial estate, hope this helps, good luck
Reply To Topic