6oz self raising flour, ( or gluten free/wheat free flour, i use this)
10oz brown sugar,
200g chocolate- half chopped up
pinch of salt,
drop of vanilla essence
1) Mix eggs and brown sugar together- put aside.
2) Melt half the chocolate with margarine in microwave.let cool slightly.
3) Add the egg/sugar mix to the choc/margarine mix and beat well.
4) Add the flour, salt, and vanilla to the mixture and finally the chopped up chocolate.Mix well.
5) Put into a lined tin at gas 4 for about 25 minutes, should be slightly soft in the centre.
6) Before the children/hubby arrive home hide it in an air-tight tin!
7)Very nice warm with a blob of cream on top or with vanilla ice-cream, can be warmed in the microwave
Live life to the full- you only get one chance
Last edited by pinkgirl; 07-07-2008 at 00:37.