Markaz Shisha Lounge to be prosecuted for flouting the law.

Saw this on the news last night & my opinion is that it should be banned along with all the other tobacco smoking gadgets.Please no racist remarks.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7188402.stm

if the law says no smoking in a public place then ALL smoking should be banned.

i am not racist but cannot help but get a little miffed over this:mad:

Race does not come into it. Once you start making exeption then other groups will want one. The next thing you know the smoking ban will be very patchy and full of loopholes.

if the law says no smoking in a public place then ALL smoking should be banned.

i am not racist but cannot help but get a little miffed over this:mad:

I get your point,but shouldn't this be left up to the owner of the establishment and non-smokers will not go in there,if they don't like smoke?:suspect:

I get your point,but shouldn't this be left up to the owner of the establishment and non-smokers will not go in there,if they don't like smoke?:suspect:

That has been suggested before, but non-smokers for some reason are compelled to go where the smoke is.

yes totally agree and i feel uncomfatable when my smoking friends have to slink outside like social lepers:(

Then you deprive the non-smoker of the benefits of that establishment i.e. food.

You mean like it was before last July? And how many pubs were non-smoking under that arrangment? About 10 nationwide I think.:loopy:

If smoking is banned then it should be banned all together.

If they let them get away with this then surely people could start smoking herbal cigarettes(you know the really smelly things that taste like crap)in pubs and clubs under the same argument.

Saw this on the news last night & my opinion is that it should be banned along with all the other tobacco smoking gadgets.Please no racist remarks.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7188402.stm

Quite so, the guy on there saying theres no proof smoking it was bad is simply deluded. Like stepping back in time 60 years.

If that's their argument they have zero chance. Ignorance and burying your head in the sand doesn't help anyone.

No.. because as an employer you have a responsibility to your staff, and their health.