Does anyone know of Nick Harper?

Has anyone else heard of this singer called Nick Harper?

According to several friends he's a really hot singer/guitarist. He's playing at the Boardwalk on Feb 1.

Just wondering whether I should fork out for a ticket or not?!

Any help - anyone - please?

I believe he's Roy Harpers (60s70s folk rocker) son and meant to be very good live - the Boardwalk would be a great place to see him

What an appropriate name for a musician, although it would be even more appropriate for a certain other type of stringed instrument! LOL!

I work on the bar at the boardwalk and have seen him play before quite a few times. I would say its worth checking out.

Yo! I think you're gonna have a full house. Tons of my mates are going and one is doing a review for the paper. Do you know who the support is?

I believe he's Roy Harpers (60s70s folk rocker) son and meant to be very good live - the Boardwalk would be a great place to see him

My fave Roy Harper line is "why do i always get the looney on the bus" how true :roll:

We go and see Nick Harper everytime he plays in Sheff. He never disappoints always a great show!!!

See you there then! I gather he works a lot with the Levellers. Ace band.