My uncle lives in Sheffield and you can't shut him up when he glowingly rants on about the wonderful job opportunities that are now available in England. This of course makes me feel really fantastic when decent job prospects in Chicago are down.
I am sizing up my options and would certainly love the opportunity to leave Bushland and make the Sheffield area my new home. However, after reading a few Internet job postings, I am having a difficult time trying to figure out if such a move would be productive. This is where I'm at currently:
- 15 Years operations management and sales experience.
- Business sectors: Retail Automotive, Financial and Education
- Last position held: Associate Director
- Last rate of pay: $60,000 per year. (about £45,000 pre-Bush)
- Avg. home price in Chicago: $300,000 (about £225,000 pre-Bush)
- Bachelors Degree in Economics
- Nationality: USA (Mum is a Brit from Sheffield and Dad is an American)
This would be a big move for me... Does anyone have any helpful suggestions?
Thank you in advance