I am in a situation that is causing a lot of stress at the moment.
Maybe there is someone out there that can help.
I sold my house subject to contract.I have an offer on another house that is accepted subject to contract.The house is my dream house in a dream location that is perfect for all my family's needs, schools, shops , pubs etc and near to good facilities.
There is a problem.
The purchaser cannot decide whether to commit now as there is apossibility of a dream job so the house is being remarketed in the property guide next week.
So if anyone wants to buy a 3( used to be 4) bed semi , stone built with a huge flat garden at Meersbrook, please let me know by posting a message and I will give details.It is not really a great time to be putting a house back on the market but that is the only option.
They say that it is not over till the fat lady sings.
That is a lesson that I have learnt from this experience and will never again become complacent when it comes to buying and selling houses.