The Company Shop - Tankersley

Does anyone know how i go about getting a card for the above?

You have to work at a certain place to be able to get a card,I'm not sure if it's within the nhs service.you need to take some id and a wage slip with you to the store.

It's called Marrans - I think it's much the same as getting in with Makro - you have to take some sort of proof of where you work - a letter on headed paper from the boss should do it, but give 'em a ring first to confirm?

we went a while back...OH had a card because he worked for Northern Foods.

Im not sure if you can just go in and ask for one or if you have to work for one of the food companies tho..:confused:

i know thats not much help..lol..:hihi:

sarah xx

What is it?

It's a dead cheap seconds food place - they sell a lot of Marks & Spencer ready meals, Cadburys chocolate, canned stuff. It's very, very cheap.

I know that all NHS can apply as well as anyone in the food industry. I dont know if there are any others.

Why's it cheap? Is it out of date?

I don't think the fresh stuff is, although it obviously is nearer to it's sell by date. Some of the tinned stuff is out of date, but the manufacturers put an extension on the date sometimes.

It's called Marrans - I think it's much the same as getting in with Makro - you have to take some sort of proof of where you work - a letter on headed paper from the boss should do it, but give 'em a ring first to confirm?

It used to be marrans,it's now the company shop..I go there every couple of weeks,sometimes there are great bargains sometimes it's rubbish.

you could try ringing them to see if you qualify for a card,

Company Shop Ltd

New Rd, Tankersley, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S75 3BQ

Tel: 01226 748324

My husband got a temporary card issued through work. We went up but then had to produce a wage slip and some form of ID in order to get in. I think it was better when it was Marrens years ago, but when we went after registering this time I was very dissapointed.

if you work for the police you can have a card i work for the local council so i can have one .