Local Elections: How many people do you know would vote BNP?

I am ashamed to admit that i know four people who would vote BNP if there was someone standing in their area.

I am horrified by this, particularly as the people concerned don't seem to consider it as racist.

I think that they are motivated by a lack of proper discussion about immigration and integration in main stream politics, which is held back by strict codes of political correctedness.

Therefore, i propose that the only way to avoid people voting BNP is to encourage more open debate about these issues within other parties. I don't think that the people i know are racist, just ignorant, and with too few option for voting.

What do you think?

Nobody.. well nobody has dared admit it to me.

I only know of one, but seeing as he's a full-blown alcoholic on Disability Allowance, he's hardly a shining light for them..

i am bnp we go to church and suport disibled children fund raising..and suport the pdsa and other charities but never see drunks..in church and we live in the worst part of parson cross..but see alot on town but you can say that in any town or area even around the world its not just sheffield

Nobody.. well nobody has dared admit it to me.

The people i know have openly admitted it to me. I was horrified!

One of my main bug bears with people who want to vote BNP is that they don't seem to realise that they are supporting a party who would happily eradicate anyone of a different skin tone/religion to themselves regardless of how English or British that person was, or how terrible it would be for them to return to their home land.

I was horrified!

You've led a sheltered life, squidge?

Yeh, pretty much. Wrapped up in a Labour bubble.

Do people actually want to vote BNP because they are racist, or because they have no other option?

Do people actually want to vote BNP because they are racist, or because they have no other option?

Rather more the latter I think. ;)

I know loads of people,they are growing ever more popular.

I know one person, my Mum's brother, who reckons if BNP stood up Wisewood he'd vote for them.

He's not a racist, he's just like me in that he hates talking to Indians on customer service lines :rant:

as i am bnp and i dont say any thing bad on here we are painted black,thugs even evil but we are not..we turned our back on nf national front years ago..all we want is reconised as a party for the people what ever race as any race we accept if we get in people will see this..so if iv said any thing wrong please admins take this off and ban me from this site thank you