Anyone see this? I thought it was well interesting, it was about the condition Narcissistic Personality Disorder where a person with this disorder has any of nine Narcissistic traits. The section on Brian Blackwell the Merseyside student who killed his parents was chilling.......He had all nine traits!
How many have you got??
* A grandiose sense of self-importance – Egomaniacs exaggerate their achievements and talents, and want other people to recognise them as superior.
* Preoccupation with success and power – They're obsessed with fantasies involving their own brilliance or beauty.
* Arrogance – Their behaviour is haughty, their attitude conceited and they show rage when frustrated, contradicted, or confronted.
* Need for excessive admiration – Egomaniacs need attention, they want to be adored or, failing that, feared.
* A sense of entitlement – They have unreasonable expectations and believe they deserve favourable treatment.
* Exploitative – Happy to take advantage of others, they use people to get what they want.
* Lack of empathy – Egomaniacs can't or won't acknowledge other people's feelings.
* A belief of being unique – They believe that they're special and can only be understood by and associate with people of high status.
* Feel envy towards others – And believe others feel envious of them.