GARY NEVILLE: Most Hated Footballer In World Football ?

Is Gary Neville the most hated footballer in world football ?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gary Neville the most hated footballer in world football ?

• Yes
    • No

In some peoples eyes he is ........ whats your view .. vote here.

Dennis Wise, Robbie Savage, Paul Dickov and Craig Bellamy are all streets ahead.

Sorry, I've changed my mind. I also hate Jens Lehmann and Ashley Cole more.

Dennis Wise, Robbie Savage, Paul Dickov and Craig Bellamy are all streets ahead.

the only thing sreets ahead is nevilles chin :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

How can you hate Gary Neville?

Been a good consistent performer for club and country. In a world of footballing prima donna's always comes off a fantastic professional and a role model to all aspiring footballers.

If anything, there aren't enough Gary Nevilles in the prem.

Now if your on about footballers I hate.

Nigel Quashie, Mauricco Tauricco (retired oh yes :) ), Gareth Ainsworth, Dennis Wise and Mark Viduka.

Been a good consistent performer for club and country. In a world of footballing prima donna's always comes off a fantastic professional and a role model to all aspiring footballers.

Nigel Quashie, Mauricco Tauricco (retired oh yes :) ), Gareth Ainsworth, Dennis Wise and Mark Viduka.

there is only enough room in the dressing rooms for one gary neville head :hihi: :hihi:

In some peoples eyes he is ........ whats your view .. vote here.

You seem to be confusing Liverpool fans with 'the world', it's well known you lot hate united enough to attack ambulances and the paramedics staffing them simply because they are taking badly injured United players to hospital, throw human faeces at United fans and coins at united players.

I'm happy to inform you that such bitter attitudes and savage behaviour are far from widespread in the wider world where Neville is far from hated due to his lack of pain in the arse media whore tendencies like someone like Beckham, his not being a diving hypocrite like Gerrard, his lack of a tendency to physically assault rival players like Ben Thatcher and his consistently good performances for club and country over the last decade have made him if anything fairly well liked. He's certainly loved my United fans who far outnumber you bitters.

Easy be an extremely bitter liverpool fan.

Could never stand Wise a really nasty character both on and off the pitch, Viduka always annoyed me because he was so talented but lazy with it and rarely seemed to work for his team wouldn't say I hate him though.

You seem to be confusing Liverpool fans with 'the world', it's well known you lot hate united enough to attack ambulances and the paramedics staffing them simply because they are taking badly injured United players to hospital, throw human faeces at United fans and coins at united players.

I'm happy to inform you that such bitter attitudes and savage behaviour are far from widespread in the wider world where Neville is far from hated due to his lack of pain in the arse media whore tendencies like someone like Beckham, his not being a diving hypocrite like Gerrard, his lack of a tendency to physically assault rival players like Ben Thatcher and his consistently good performances for club and country over the last decade have made him if anything fairly well liked. He's certainly loved my United fans who far outnumber you bitters.

if your refering to alan smith ...... isnt that the game where 99% of our fans applauded him of the field and our medical staff helped yours to subdue him ..... AS himself sent a letter to lfc stating to thank the fans for their support ........ only a vast minority of stupid imbaseels (spelling :hihi: ) did what u have stated and every club has a minority like that ........ or iare man u fans totally perfect ????? i think not

Easy be an extremely bitter liverpool fan.

I agree. I also put a vote in for Dean Saunders, I'll never forget the tackle that ended Paul Elliott's career.