Joshua v klitschko

whats your view ? im split on this one because I really want Joshua to be the real deal but part of me wants the old man to win

Klitschkos age has been rearing its head for a few fights now, although the one that fought the monumental idiot Fury was an anomaly, a fighter coming off a loss is dangerous so he could be a real danger to Joshua despite the age.

Joshua has just won,well done lad.:clap::clap:

thought the old man had it but credit to the young un

thought the old man had it but credit to the young un

Youth triumphed over experience....just.

Youth triumphed over experience....just.

yes , sad int it . just thought aj lacked a lot of ringcraft but I really hope he goes on to prove me wrong and become a great because the heavyweight division is really poor at the moment and has been for a few years

yes , sad int it . just thought aj lacked a lot of ringcraft but I really hope he goes on to prove me wrong and become a great because the heavyweight division is really poor at the moment and has been for a few years

Absolutely spot on hackey lad :thumbsup:

Just out of curiosity, what's the headphone thing all about?

Rode his luck for the middle rounds,he looked dead on his feet and did very little from rounds 6-10,but came out strong in that final round.

Good fight would love to see a re match

Was a close fight and like whats been said thought AJ had run out of steambut at 41 think Klitschko has seen better days,he now needs to fight others around who are vying for the world championship.

Thought Joshua had lost it in the 5th round,but did very well to keep going,Klitchsko never seem to use is right hand much to finish Joshua in the 5th