Jama Ahmed found guilty of Jordan Thomas murder

Jama Ahmed has been found guilty of the murder of Jordan Thomas after 7 week trial .be intresting to se what sentence he receives

Was this the reason for the endless threads about police convoys travelling through Sheffield.

He deserves 6 months just for all that hassle :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

He's jailed for at least 36 years. From the sound of his attitude he may well serve a lot longer.

From the sounds of it, they need to inadvertently lose the key!

Any more bickering and personal attacks and I will be issuing suspensions. Back on topic please

None of this has anything to do with ethnicity so i dont see why you are bringing that up

None of this has anything to do with ethnicity so i dont see why you are bringing that up

because the drug trade in sheffield is pretty much controlled by different ethnic populations hence the gang wars on territory:roll:

Nice to see a robust tariff, he'll be knocking on 70 before he's up for parole. Though making 70 in prison with his attitude isn't guarenteed.