What is Wales famous for?

When you think of Sheffield and other cities in the Uk and the world people tend to be able to name something it's famous for. But when I have asked this question of people about Wales, people seem to be a bit stuck. Yes I know it has hills, and more hills but what is it famous for, and DON'T say Glynn, please. What is wales well known for. Please can you answer the question.

Slate, coal, steel, cheese, music, arts etc

Slate, most of it comes from Wales

Well what can I say, a real tourist attraction. So does wales not have any famous buildings from years ago, a bit like Scotland has the castles, London has the castles etc.

Charlotte Whatsername.. her with the chest...

Church......

Wales is also famous for groups of men singing.

Wales has many medeaval castles built by English kings to keep the locals under control.:D

It also has stunning scenery, one of the greatest ports in the world (milford haven)

And stands alongside Yorkshire in being one of the places most damaged by that evil sow Thatcher. Both places relied on steel and coal

Mount Snowdon. Would be more appropriate if it was Mount Sheep due tthe vast numbers of them on there ;) ;)

As I'm half Welsh, and proud of that bit of me, Wales is traditionally famous for rugby, singing / poetry / literature, actors such as Richard Burton, coal, steel, some of the best soldiers in the British Army, the Manic Street Preachers, Slate, Welsh Gold....and me. :)