Thats cool rich but.... this i beleive is simpler;
1. put a blank cd in
2. from the box that pops up select 'open folder to write files'
3. in the window that opens copy the songs you want to write into it
4. from the side menu select 'write these files to disc'
5. if asked choose whether you want to write a cd that will play in any cd player, or select to write a data cd... this is MP3 (depends what you want to do with the disc you write)
6. just watch in wonder and awe as it writes your disc.
7. not allowed on here to tell you where to download music except for buying it off summat like itunes (pm me your email or msn for some naughty links that only naughty people use, i.e. 99% of net users)
This assumes i've remembered the sequence correctly and that you already posses the music on your computer and the pc you are using is windows xp. I'm sure if i'm wrong someone on here will be very quick to point it out... computer nerds are like that, they just love to laugh at ppl (like me) who are not tech minded but we can smile in the knowledge we get sex once in a while