Anyone having trouble with EE/Orange service today

Is anyone else having problems with service on their mobiles today ? I'm in S6 . Thanks

Yep, I'm in S6 with no signal either since last night. It's because of the mast being torched last night.

Yep, I'm in S6 with no signal either since last night. It's because of the mast being torched last night.

How do you know it was torched? Might have been all that phone sex from certain people in the area

How do you know it was torched? Might have been all that phone sex from certain people in the area

Only going by what the Star said:hihi:

Only going by what the Star said:hihi:

Well enough said about what The Star might say. The Star's definition of phone sex it to phone someone up and talk them out of it :hihi:

My signal has been shocking lately

My son lives at Walkley and has lost his 4G signal. He is on Three. Don't know if it because of that mast fire.

My son lives at Walkley and has lost his 4G signal. He is on Three. Don't know if it because of that mast fire.

Check this link http://www.three.co.uk/Support/Coverage and check what's going on with three. My understanding is that the mast on fire yesterday belonged to EE

me, from early pm no broadband. on and off untill 6.30. was kept being told to look online about problems!

If you're getting a crappy signal where normally you wouldn't, ring your provider.

I did it with 3 yesterday, because my signal has gone non existent in Darnall.

They said a mast was offline, and refunded me a fiver on both my 3 contracts. Which was nice.

I called EE/Tmobile today who told me that there is "good" coverage in S6 and that my intermittent signal may be caused by my sim or phone being faulty and they're sending me a new sim.

I couldn't be arsed arguing the toss as it was hard enough getting my point across about the presenting fault with how poor the line connection was.