Wednesday lost then erm

Great result for the Owls tonight, no goal for Unsworth and no relegations for any Sheffield side :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Listening to the game on Radio Weeds i think the ref made the right decision, i lve in S6 (AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and it was awful weather, and until the rustbucket (:hihi::hihi:) has a roof put on it will get a bit wet...

Listening to the game on Radio Weeds i think the ref made the right decision, i lve in S6 (AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and it was awful weather, and until the rustbucket (:hihi::hihi:) has a roof put on it will get a bit wet...

More like you was in s6 watching the owls, Whooo you secret owl & not secret Santa .:hihi::hihi:

I'm not surprised it got called off. Didn't you lot have a match called off for a waterlogged pitch a few years ago when a bumble bee urinated on the pitch? I think it caused a tidal wave further down rust bucket corner..... Anyway the next time I want one of your games called off I'm releasing a colony of beevers behind leppings lane with some wood donated from lavers that should do the trick...

In all seriousness the images I saw from sky sports news it was unplayable and on these modern pitches it's dangerous. I saw a picture rob staton posted on twitter before kick off and your pitch looked as immaculate as I've ever seen it around this stage of the season. In previous years you've been known to have shocking pitches so fair play to the groundsmen down there and on the flip side of the coin can we lend them because ours used to be like that a few years back !

More like you was in s6 watching the owls, Whooo you secret owl & not secret Santa .:hihi::hihi:

Damn it, been sussed..:hihi::hihi:

As I said on another thread... totally bottled it. A disgrace and the sheffield weds players and manager should hold there head in shame for allowing it to be called off. Very desperate.

As I said on another thread... totally bottled it. A disgrace and the sheffield weds players and manager should hold there head in shame for allowing it to be called off. Very desperate.

Oh so you was actually being serious, have a :loopy: from me then. No way that could go on and it was the ref that decided to call it off not the club

Even uwe rosler said the ref did the right thing, so what's it take for the game to be abandoned in your mind set Mmmm a couple of broken bones perhaps. :help:

Even uwe rosler said the ref did the right thing, so what's it take for the game to be abandoned in your mind set Mmmm a couple of broken bones perhaps. :help:

The ref did do right but as I said with Donny when their game abandoned at Charlton, the score to the time called off and when game played again should stand, they play remaining minutes with original score standing.

It needed a touch out of feet as strong as a shot at the end.

Anyone else notice the manhole cover (?) on the pavement up Parkside road that was lifting from water - or were we all doing an impersonation of this guy.....

]Oh so you was actually being serious' date='[/b'] have a :loopy: from me then. No way that could go on and it was the ref that decided to call it off not the club

Yep it seems as though he was:loopy: