3 police cars near Firth Park shops...

Guest Pauly

Did anyone happen to see the 3 police cars racing to Firth Park shops this afternoon about 2pm? They pulled up at the junction of Stubbin Lane and Northern Quadrant and a small crowd formed nearby to watch what was going on. I was at the bus stop about 100 yds away so couldn't see what was happening. Just wondering if anyone knows what it was. My money is on a domestic issue but you never know. Yes I'm a nosey bugger. :hihi:

Guest Pauly

Probably....but what was the call for? Just wondering. :suspect:

Did you say you wanted Curry or Gravy with your chips?

Guest Pauly

Oh I give up. :roll:

An officer nearby had arrested a male who was kicking off.

Asked for assistance from surrounding districts, the guys you will have seen would have been from the north side rushing to help :)

Are you sure there wasn't a doughnut or pasty sale there?

Are you sure there wasn't a doughnut or pasty sale there?

Naah. They go to Tescos on Infirmary Rd for the doughnuts:D.

I saw it all.

A trafic warden put a ticket on an asian mans car so he went off alarming, saying they were being racist. He was parked illegally but apparently only for 5 minutes. He pushed the warden, so she phoned the police. Just a female officer came & had to chase him, he jumped in his car, so she had to stand in the front of it. As he was being so aggressive & what I think are his family or friends started to get involved, more officers arrived. They had to grapple him to the floor then deal with the family or friends that were then becoming aggressive. I was only going to the bank, but had to stay to be nosey also.

Playing the race card - will surely 'get him off'.

Mind you will it relieve him of the no insurance, no valid licence, no tax issues?

Playing the race card - will surely 'get him off'.

Mind you will it relieve him of the no insurance, no valid licence, no tax issues?

The police aren't that stupid, Don - and how do you know he had no insurance, licence or tax?

You wouldn't be 'playing the race card' I hope and assuming that all motorists of asian descent are irresponsible and unlicenced...

The police aren't that stupid, Don - and how do you know he had no insurance, licence or tax?

You wouldn't be 'playing the race card' I hope and assuming that all motorists of asian descent are irresponsible and unlicenced...

Of all people, Halibut! :hihi: I couldn't have wished for a better bite :hihi:

Cheers mate :thumbsup: