Mecca Is It The Centre Of Earth ? - The Golden Ratio Of Earth

The golden ratio is a mathematical miracle.

The Golden Ratio has been used in the creation of beautiful pieces of art, and when used on the Human body is also considered the perfect divine portion.

The Golden ratio can be found in nature ,

So what is the golden ratio of planet earth? The Answer? Mecca , Saudi Arabia.

Mecca has is at the golden ratio of earth.

This can be verified by any one using goggle earth,

Video explaining the golden ratio:

Golden Ratio Used In Art:

The proportion of distance between Mecca and North Pole 2 the distance between Mecca and SouthPole is exactly 1.618 which is the golden ratio/ golden mean.

The proportion of the distance between South Pole & Mecca to the distance between both poles is again 1.618.

According to some anti Islam websites which try and debunk this claim , they claim the Golden point of earth is not Mecca but a point 12 miles away.

Please discuss in a decent manner without trying to divert subject attention, all above is not copied or is infringement of any copyright rule,

all sources are open sources .

Edited by Islam4me2

Okay.

I agree.

What do we conclude from this?

I posted some links yesterday to show why I don't think this is the case.

The argument that you presented 'that it is only a few miles out' in itself evidence that it is wrong, for if God had made it perfect, which this claim tries to show, he wouldn't have got it 'a few miles out'.

While I've got you I think there are a few people over on the God thread who are waiting for responses from you (including me), it would be nice if you address their posts instead of trying to avoid peoples criticisms. In return I am happy to go into this with you, but discussion forums are for give and take, not to push an agenda and I'm afraid so far this is all you've done on here.

Okay.

I agree.

Me too.

I dismissed it the first few times it was posted, I laughed at it even, but now ... well ... it must be true.

Now what?

Does it logically follow that I should grow a beard and stop drinking beer?

I need to know.

BTW, the link I put up yesterday which suggested that we find inherent patterns in things and the golden ratio is just such a pattern you agreed with, but then you maintain it's a miracle - it can't be both, it would be nice if you could clarify which you think it is.

Quick edit to say sorry for the short, sharp posts but I'm trying to get them in before the thread gets pulled again.

Close but no cigar - your ratio's for Mecca come in at 1.624 which is a little more than the golden ratio (1. 618 )

Honolulu is actually closer at 1.620 - would that not be a better centre of the Earth ?

(Yes I was bored :hihi:)

aaaand he's back.

I posted some links yesterday to show why I don't think this is the case.

The argument that you presented 'that it is only a few miles out' in itself evidence that it is wrong, for if God had made it perfect, which this claim tries to show, he wouldn't have got it 'a few miles out'.

While I've got you I think there are a few people over on the God thread who are waiting for responses from you (including me), it would be nice if you address their posts instead of trying to avoid peoples criticisms. In return I am happy to go into this with you, but discussion forums are for give and take, not to push an agenda and I'm afraid so far this is all you've done on here.

Please repost the links.

clearly using Goggle earth shows the golden ratio of planet earth is Mecca or 12 miles out,

maybe Goggle does not account for planet curvature, and also the planet is not a perfect round shape is it.

Agenda? clearly the person with the agenda is the person deciding my threads aren't good enough.

This thread is about the Golden Ratio of planet earth, which is a mathematical fact .

were not discussing philosophy here .

why is this subject so disliked? More better if we attack Islam and Religion as a whole is it?

why is this subject so disliked?
Because the mods know a trogan horse poster when they see one.

More better if we attack Islam and Religion as a whole is it?
Yes. Because they are all nonsense for weak minded fools.

BTW, the link I put up yesterday which suggested that we find inherent patterns in things and the golden ratio is just such a pattern you agreed with, but then you maintain it's a miracle - it can't be both, it would be nice if you could clarify which you think it is.

Quick edit to say sorry for the short, sharp posts but I'm trying to get them in before the thread gets pulled again.

From a atheists point of view the golden number may be a coincidence.

From all those who believe in a divine single creator it is yet more proof of a single creator who has used the same number to create many things around us.

The "Magic" number 1.61803 is found in nature.

If we used the number also we create beautiful pieces of art.

Even websites use the golden portion to create "Perfect" websites.

(it got pulled due too suggested copyright , even the sources were open )

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 12:58 ----------

Close but no cigar - your ratio's for Mecca come in at 1.624 which is a little more than the golden ratio (1. 618 )

Honolulu is actually closer at 1.620 - would that not be a better centre of the Earth ?

(Yes I was bored :hihi:)

what's your calculations , which were your starting points?

The "Magic" number 1.61803 is found in nature.

The No.2 is found in nature as well.. I've seen a lot of it on your threads...

Because the mods know a trogan horse poster when they see one.

Yes. Because they are all nonsense for weak minded fools.

Trogan Horse?

OK, you mean when the truth is revealed it feels like you are attacked?

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 12:59 ----------

the no.2 is found in nature as well.. I've seen a lot of it on your threads...

what? Does that mean?

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 13:01 ----------

Okay.

I agree.

Mecca has always been a place of worship.

Prophet Abraham Built the Kabbah.