Sheffield Forum
Your message here

Good clarvoyaint

Home > Sheffield > Sheffield News & Discussions

Reply To Topic

11-05-2013, 17:36   #61
bassett one

Total Posts: 1,009
certainly causing me problems I haven't had before spooky normally the stalls are set up by the wife for the lowedges market and as its tomorrow shes set them up today and then she puts names on the 30 indoor stalls well were do you put a tarot reader big
problem as we have a café as well,well after much debate shes next to a agewell group and a café area,trouble is I said we only have tea bags,till it was pointed out she uses
special picture cards,so hope we got it right,come and join us at the indoor /outdoor market tomorrow 12noon to 5pm at gresley road lowedges and see for yourself bassett one,unless some one puts a spell on me spooky
11-05-2013, 17:40   #62
SnailyBoy

Total Posts: 2,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassett one View Post
certainly causing me problems I haven't had before spooky normally the stalls are set up by the wife for the lowedges market and as its tomorrow shes set them up today and then she puts names on the 30 indoor stalls well were do you put a tarot reader big
problem as we have a café as well,well after much debate shes next to a agewell group and a café area,trouble is I said we only have tea bags,till it was pointed out she uses
special picture cards,so hope we got it right,come and join us at the indoor /outdoor market tomorrow 12noon to 5pm at gresley road lowedges and see for yourself bassett one,unless some one puts a spell on me spooky
I didn't get any of that, apart from the tea bags.
_______
flickr
11-05-2013, 17:43   #63
deaf andy

Total Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnailyBoy View Post
I didn't get any of that, apart from the tea bags.
me neither. i'm going to risk another modding by asking; bassett one, could you please use a few more full stops and line breaks in your posts. ta.
11-05-2013, 18:46   #64
bassett one

Total Posts: 1,009
its simple we are running a market at lowedges tomorrow at gresley road lowedges and
we have 30 plus stalls and a big slide and big als funhouse for music and the time is 12noon to 4pm and we put the stalls up in the hall but didn't know where to put the tarot card reader as the stalls are busy with shoppers and the tarot lady wanted area where
its not to noisy,so we decided to put the tarot lady near the café area and next to the agewell stall,so we hope that is okay for her and the tarot reader,so come down and try
a reading,or shop or just have a cuppa,bassett one
13-05-2013, 04:48   #65
RootsBooster

Total Posts: 8,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaf andy View Post
me neither. i'm going to risk another modding by asking; bassett one, could you please use a few more full stops and line breaks in your posts. ta.
I foresaw that your request would be ignored
_______
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

"No shoe can steal my secrets. They were just shoes" -Pilot
Reply To Topic